cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

why are people selling "Chicken Nuggets" for THOUSANDS of Dollars Looks like child trafficking to me

dispicable SHAME ON YOU  EBAY,  FOR ALLOWING  THIS. 

Message 1 of 23
latest reply
22 REPLIES 22

why are people selling "Chicken Nuggets" for THOUSANDS of Dollars Looks like child trafficking to me

Bidding on a Doritos chip got up to $100,000 recently.

If chicken nuggets are child trafficking, what do you suppose Doritos represents?

Message 2 of 23
latest reply

You have no proof of anything but feel you have the right to call shame? 

Message 3 of 23
latest reply

Yeah riiiiiight,,, and they mail the CHILD frozen but it will arrive thawed.    

Where's the proof  Mickey D's chicken nuggets are a code name for children?

I guess that girl that sold a puffy Dorito chip for $20,000 was selling a pregnant female child. Smdh the things people can think up.

pregnant child.

Message 4 of 23
latest reply

Different nationalities?

/sarc

______
I am a volunteer here to try and help others, so be nice and remember - My advice might well be worth what you're paying for it.
Message 5 of 23
latest reply

Well, the guy here in Savannah a few years ago who was selling "chicken tenders" on the C-list was busted for child prostitution, so there's that.

Are any of the chicken nuggets local pickup only?

______
I am a volunteer here to try and help others, so be nice and remember - My advice might well be worth what you're paying for it.
Message 6 of 23
latest reply

Unless you've actually ordered one of these "Chicken Nuggets" and received a child instead, you're probably making assumptions based on evidence not in fact. 

On the other hand, if you did order and received a child instead of a chicken nugget, you've got a good case for "Not as described" and you should file that claim right away! /s

(couldn't hurt to review Rule 62 again, either)

If you have never owned a dachshund, no explanation is possible.
If you have owned a dachshund, no explanation is necessary.
(with apologies to St. Thomas Aquinas)
Message 7 of 23
latest reply

If you genuinely suspect that these listings are some sort of code used by child sex traffickers, then you must act.  Start here:

"The National Human Trafficking Hotline is available 24 hours every day and is completely confidential. When you place a call, it is your choice if you wish to remain anonymous, a confidential source, or if you are willing to be contacted by local law enforcement for further questions. After you place a call, the information you provide will be entered into a database, and follow-up actions will be assigned. You do not need proof or evidence to report suspicious activity - your responsibility is only to make a phone call with any concerns you may have. Every minute could mean the difference in the life of a victim of sexual exploitation and human trafficking. One call could save someone’s life and open a door to freedom!"   National Human Trafficking Hotline: 1-888-373-7888

Posting about them to these forums does no good, because everyone here is just a member like you, with no way to investigate the listings and no influence over eBay.

=

Message 8 of 23
latest reply

What a nutball.  Trollie troll troll troll

Message 9 of 23
latest reply

TL;DR
A very sus chicken nugget shaped like an Among Us crewmate sells for $99,997 on eBay

https://www.theverge.com/tldr/2021/6/4/22504587/among-us-mcdonalds-chicken-nugget-ebay-auction-bts

Message 10 of 23
latest reply

hmm: you do know claims such accusations can cost YOU,

unless you have proof???

Message 11 of 23
latest reply

@lacemaker3 wrote:

TL;DR
A very sus chicken nugget shaped like an Among Us crewmate sells for $99,997 on eBay

https://www.theverge.com/tldr/2021/6/4/22504587/among-us-mcdonalds-chicken-nugget-ebay-auction-bts

And I'll bet you anything that that price was never actually paid, and that it was all one big grab-the-spotlight wheeze, like the $45K Beanie Baby and the other instances of this sort of thing we've seen here.

=

Message 12 of 23
latest reply

It is an online game called Among US. 

And some listed on ebay a chicken nugget that was shaped like one of the characters. 

And things when bananas as only the internet can.

Message 13 of 23
latest reply

it's not the chicken nuggets, it's the corning ware

Message 14 of 23
latest reply

Why?

Stupidity/Naivete  on the part of listers and buyers, of such items.

Such is the state of the world. 

C'est

Message 15 of 23
latest reply