cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

never received item, seller not responding

Back in February I purchased an item as a pre-sale, item to be shipped upon release in April. Received email in April informing me item would be shipped when it arrived to the seller in late April. Everything normal to this point. When item didn't arrive as expected, messaged seller asking for an update on status. Was told item was ready to go out that day or next (May 10th). Tracking number added. Checked several times and status never changed for tracking...awaiting item delivery to USPS. Messaged seller several times since, no replies. Started search at USPS. Got call from USPS that item never offered for shipment. EBay won't help because original purchase now outside 90 day window. Have opened case with Paypal, but waiting on response from seller. At this point, I am out $4000+ (had second pre-sale purchase with same buyer).

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

@freebird_sports_cards wrote:

Have opened case with Paypal, but waiting on response from seller. At this point, I am out $4000+ (had second pre-sale purchase with same buyer).

You won't get a seller response and hopefully PayPal is helpful. Best of luck to you, needless to say, that's quite a lot of money.

he/him/guy/dude...you get the picture
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

It's in PayPal's hands now, ebay is not involved. If you used a credit card then you have another option if you don't prevail with PayPal.

"Those who enter the arena unarmed or unprepared are quickly dispatched."
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

If you need to contact PP you can call them at 888-221-1161. Good luck.