cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eBay cannot be trusted

I am now and over 2 to 3 weeks of dealing with eBay they knew right away that the address was the wrong address and did nothing about it did not notify the seller they say I put the wrong address and why would I put in Oklahoma when I live in New Mexico I put my address in I saw it somehow the computer changed it I notified the seller but they're late did not work as eBay said I was not a member so they did not accept my messages after complaining for a few days the seller got back to me said well we already shipped it I said well I tried from the moment that I put the order in to notify you and I did contact eBay in less than an hour and talk to them and they did nothing eBay ripped me off. $195 I spent for a product I never have gotten yet I have my bank reported as fraud and they are investigating I have the attorney general's office of New Mexico investigating everyone sees my point eBay is not to be trusted they're guarantee means nothing they lie they do not have a process of service to be able to contact the seller and they are responsible and they will pay one way or the other I have requested several times the legal service here in New Mexico so that I can take them to court and sue them they have not responded to me by law they must give me their legal service address and they have not replied do not trust eBay something happened with this company company. I will never ever use eBay again and I warn anybody to never use eBay they are not to be trusted.

Message 1 of 78
latest reply
77 REPLIES 77

Re: eBay cannot be trusted

Promise????

Message 76 of 78
latest reply

EBay sellers have you experienced being bullied,  the runaround,  being lied to and extorted by eBay? They lost a 3 million lawsuit 5 days ago from a 2019 incident where they bullied to the extent that there are people in prison for this and we know there are many many more incidents like this....contact the Attorney General and the FTC you have to be persistent,  and have your facts in order so you can present the case and so that they will pursue charges if you just throw out some he said she said stuff that doesn't work you have to have real facts and I know many of you do it's not hard they are very blatant in the way they unfairly punished certain people so it's not hard to have evidence just make sure you have that when you make the call and soon things will be changing I promise....

Message 77 of 78
latest reply

Hi everyone,

Due to the age of this thread, it has been closed to further replies. Please feel free to start a new thread if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thank you for understanding.

Message 78 of 78
latest reply