Buying
Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

seller complaint Sold by this seller

I have many complaints about this seller he is cheating me please help me Time placed Nov 1, 2022 at 5:48 AMOrder number 21-09282-28212Total US $12.39 (1 item)Sold by ****Tracking detailsNumber UD606608555YP, my goods have not arrived yet, I want the...

Seller Integrity

As a regular buyer I've had my share of ups and downs with sellers. 99% of them offer great products and super service. But really let me down this week. I bought a fountain pen from them a year ago. I don't use a fountain pen every day, so when I st...

Top Rated Plus status and unpaid item strikes

I have worked very hard for 11 years to achieve 100% positive feedback, I have an ebay store and I am ranked as a "top rated plus" seller.I recently bid on an item and was the only bidder so I won the auction. When I went to the listing after winning...

Resolved! How to block a seller from my searches?

I have a few saved searches and ONE SELLER corrupts all my searches because they love to key word all their items. How do I block that one seller from my searches?

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 9 replies
  • 2 helpful

trading card bid retractions

I'm wondering what brought about this change about bid retractions can only happen if the seller agrees. With all the reprints of high-value cards, and some dealers who offer reprints not knowing if they are or not, this seems problematic for a buyer...

price increased after sale

I bought an item on ebay and paid for it. Now the seller says she wants more money for it. I believe this is against ebay policy. Would you pay up?

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Shipping costs increased right before offer accepted

I made an offer of 40.00 for an item that was free shipping... when i checked the offer was accepted and the shipping was increased to 250.00 right before accepting my offer. If you look at the sellers items, all are free shipping, why would i pat 30...

• 21 replies
  • 2 helpful

Resolved! Why am I being charged sales tax on a personal sale

I noticed eBay is charging sales tax on everything even used items. I understand if it's a business like a pawn shop that sells used items whether in person or online that they must charge sales tax, but this was a private individual not a business. ...

• 11 replies
  • 4 helpful

What happened to E bay? You used to get good deals now prices match local mom and pop shops.

E bay seems to be not the place to go to get good deals. Used to be a great place to save money but now it's like shopping at the local mall. You get no deals and you get derelict postal services where your item is damaged or tampered with if it show...

• 57 replies
  • 8 helpful

Go Rollick

Go Rollick has over 21,000 vehicles listed on here. They have a 0 rating with 0 sales. They keep calling me and asking me for a deposit or to buy the item outside of ebay. Who are these people and how can they have that many items listed in ebay moto...

Resolved! Auction fraud on eBay and no help from ebay

I have experienced an auction fraud on eBay last year in December 2022. I accidentally ordered a tennis rack for 200 Dollar, paid with PayPal but tried to cancel right away. The seller told me I have to cancel my PayPal claim , I had opened to stop t...

• 15 replies
  • 0 helpful

Is this fake or real?

   Hi can someone advise if this is authentic or fake? 

2B5B3C65-4958-4F56-B3DA-B214713E2F6D.jpeg 39C2BEEB-F5BA-4378-AE9E-24FFA4D0A772.jpeg CCC45E21-F5A1-4EF0-BFAB-5C4C34843345.jpeg 4B714661-504E-4DB2-85D3-13C650C5C3FE.jpeg
User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors