cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

about eBay Account

Hello Everyone...!

I'm new to this e Bay platform, Can someone tell me about  What kind of occasions which cause my eBay account holds, restrict or suspend ?

Message 1 of 12
latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

about eBay Account

Violating eBay's Policies:

1. Buying and not paying

2. Selling and not delivering

3. Bidding on your own auctions.

4. Sharing an account with someone else who has violated eBay policies.

5. Being abusive to eBay or eBay members.

6. Being dishonest.

These are a few good points to start, I'm sure others have some ideas.

Message 2 of 12
latest reply

about eBay Account

Loads of occasions. Just read all you can before you start selling, if it's not too late.

Message 4 of 12
latest reply

about eBay Account

@sachfern3,

eBay limits on all new buyers on how much they can spend, or how many items they can buy at any one time.  You may also be blocked from bidding on or buying items from sellers who will not ship to Sri-Lanka.  You may not be able to pay for items that want to be paid in U.S. dollars, because of a restriction your government has in place.

https://www.ebay.com/help/buying/buying-limits-restrictions/buying-limits-restrictions?id=4012

"THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS FOOLPROOF, BECAUSE FOOLS ARE SO DARNED INGENIOUS!" (unknown)
Message 5 of 12
latest reply

about eBay Account

thanks for your reply

Message 6 of 12
latest reply

about eBay Account

Thanks

Message 7 of 12
latest reply

about eBay Account

Thanks for your Help...!

Message 8 of 12
latest reply

about eBay Account

@sachfern3 

Dropshipping counterfeit junk from China.

Have a great day.
Message 9 of 12
latest reply

about eBay Account

@sachfern3  You need to do your own research for Seller School - so many questions from you on this forum, if all you are doing is copying and pasting our answers, you will never really learn how to sell here.

If you are genuinely trying to learn:

All new sellers need to research everything they can about ALL area’s of eBay not just Selling

It is not just a matter of list, sell, send - you need to learn what to do when a customer wants to return an item, (and if you are drop shipping this can be a headache) and what to do if a customer claims an item is not received - again a drop shippers nightmare. Research shipping costs for off shore buyers. Do a search of eBay and see what is selling well and make sure you can match the quality and prices.

I have a read a number of posts where the new seller has no idea and is getting hit with negative feedback and unresolved cases being handled by eBay (which dings a sellers account) because they do not know the processes to avoid this.

Read, read, and read some more is the only way new sellers will survive the first month.

I have been imported from Australia and this is my posting ID
Message 10 of 12
latest reply

about eBay Account

Thank you very much your kind advice

Message 11 of 12
latest reply

about eBay Account

Is this the Sri Lankan question of the day?

"It is an intelligent man that is aware of his own ignorance."
Message 12 of 12
latest reply