cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

💥💥💥Warning💥💥💥

💥💥 Buying Computers 💥💥

Just a FRIENDLY reminder If you are buying a computer or laptop  from certain SELLERS (specializing in REFURBISHED at low pryces) , you might want to check the Allowed Threat section in Win Security BEFORE you do anything with it. Just so you know, they'll likely come with installed VIRUSES (via cracked MS bundled software & Operating Systems Product Key Generators) . Run a virus Scan at 1st boot or in safe mode  immediately and you'll see.  

Be mindful of what you enter when setup starts when you first turn it on.  You've been warned .

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

💥💥💥Warning💥💥💥

If I want to buy laptops or PCs, I do so locally.

But thanks for the heads up. 
ETA: Not all transactions involving refurbished PCs or Laptops are as you described. If the price seems too good to be true it usually is. 

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

💥💥💥Warning💥💥💥

@ebooksdiva wrote:

If the price seems too good to be true it usually is. 

Very good advice, Ebay sellers are not likely to list items for sale, wanting you to acquire them at a bargain price.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

💥💥💥Warning💥💥💥

I used the term 'certain'  purposefully. The seller I'm referring to I cannot name because of ebay's policies, not too mention they're already aware of the situation but chose to well, never mind. The fact that this seller does major business deals daily to hundreds, if not much more, to unsuspecting folks that apparently don't or can't shop locally as you choose to do is why made this post. Money dictates choice sometimes. 

Sad thing is most will never see this warning and will wind up with their information and identity stolen as I have.  Yes, you are correct, not every seller does this.  To my knowledge, only one corrupt BIG one that I know of.. personally. 

Thank you for your input.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

💥💥💥Warning💥💥💥

Well, I am sad to say you are very much mistaken.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply