cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tracking number does not work

I recently buy an item and yesterday I am informed that product was shipped. moreover seller provide me a tracking number with the shipment. then today I have check the tracking number but I couldn't find shipping information. what could I do?

Message 1 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

@dadil6185 

If it's coming from China, you probably won't find any.

If you don't receive the item by the last estimated delivery date, you can open an Item Not Received case a few days later.

Have a great day
Message 2 of 10
latest reply

Hello,concerning tracking if it is from china as kensgiftshop stated it will be difficult

Best bet is to go to usps.com and enter your tracking manually,sometimes the tracking number does not update as soon as it should in other manners

Same goes if it is a UPS or Fed-Ex number,apply it on their web-sites

These postal services are so busy many do not have time to forward to e-bay tracking system and the tracking number is dormant and delayed but working in the actual usps system

Message 3 of 10
latest reply

No need to worry.  Just wait a day past the last delivery date. If it's not arrived, file an item not received case in the resolution center. Link at lower right of this page.

It can take a several days for over seas tracking numbers to become active.  So, it might still work also, some of those numbers only work while the package is still in the sender's country. 

Message 4 of 10
latest reply

Try this for tracking, it usually works better with items from China than USPS does.

https://parcelsapp.com/en/shops/ebay

Message 5 of 10
latest reply

Thanks...!

Message 6 of 10
latest reply

I do check with these too. but not found. seller wants me to wait another days. will see. thanks for the help

Message 7 of 10
latest reply

Thanks..!!!

Message 8 of 10
latest reply

My name is Cassandra Williams an where is my order 

Message 9 of 10
latest reply

Hi everyone,

Due to the age of this thread, it has been closed to further replies. Please feel free to start a new thread HERE if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thank you for understanding.

Message 10 of 10
latest reply