cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Read item description or contact seller for details. Not eligible for eBay purchase protection prog

Is this a known issue? I see it on every listing:

Read item description or contact seller for details.  See all details
(Not eligible for eBay purchase protection programs)

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Read item description or contact seller for details. Not eligible for eBay purchase protection prog

8E3813CF-425D-4BBB-ADCE-66D5B0405923.jpeg

Message 2 of 9
latest reply

Maybe you've been kicked out of Buyer Protection?

Message 3 of 9
latest reply

@justagirl12 wrote:

Is this a known issue? I see it on every listing:

Read item description or contact seller for details.  See all details
(Not eligible for eBay purchase protection programs)

There have been a few reports about this lately.

Not sure whats going on yet and not everyone sees it.

Have a great day
Message 4 of 9
latest reply

Thank you. Even when I sign out or use a different browser I still see the same thing. 

Message 5 of 9
latest reply

I searched Coleman Tents and Coleman Lanterns; no such thing as what you are stating. All have 30 Day MBG, with or without taking 'returns'. 

Message 6 of 9
latest reply

That  "completed" listing shows the standard eBay MBG for me when I search it.

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

@justagirl12 wrote:

Thank you. Even when I sign out or use a different browser I still see the same thing. 

I'm not sure whats causing the problem, but hopefully they get it fixed soon.

I thought it might be something a browser was blocking, but if you still get using a different browser and being signed out, I don't know.

Have a great day
Message 8 of 9
latest reply

@corvettestainless wrote:

I searched Coleman Tents and Coleman Lanterns; no such thing as what you are stating. All have 30 Day MBG, with or without taking 'returns'. 

Not the Coleman pooches, it's the other adorable pooch:

9ruf0gbvg8fd08r9.jpg

Maybe eBay is slowly rolling out of MBG across its servers?

Message 9 of 9
latest reply