cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No longer able to see any images in search - need suggestions on what else to do

Today after clearing my cache on Safari 14.1.2 on MacBook Pro 16" no images display in the Ebay search. I have cleared cache and history again, rebooted multiple times, but nothing works. I can't figure out what else to do to get the images to start loading again. Never had this problem before. See attached pic.

All the other pictures show up, if you click on the item then all the images appear, and they show fine on the home page, but if you search ANY term, then zero images appear like below:

What else should I do? It's not the computer, Firefox works.Screen Shot 2021-12-16 at 4.56.27 PM.png

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

No longer able to see any images in search - need suggestions on what else to do

Same problem on mine.  Also using Safari.  They will probably just tell you you need to use a different browser to fix their problem instead of actually fixing the problem.  Hopefully they do before long as I'm sure it will affect sales (pictures are what draw customers,  not titles) and they don't reimburse you for a bad night because of a technical glitch. 

Message 2 of 2
latest reply