cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing Parcel

I purchased a couple gallons of anti freezer that was according to the postal service delivered on Oct 5 but I've not see this delivery as I was in and out around. Of coarse I contacted seller and explained in my area there's street xxxbrook and xxxbriar. I get misdirected mail several time it a year. It usually gets sorted out. But, it's also possible the shipment was stolen. Still awaiting to see if the seller want me to report my missing package to police.  What would you folks do.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Missing Parcel

This is very unfortunate for you as the buyer. The seller is responsible for getting the item delivered and once the tracking says delivered the seller is now off the hook. You as the buyer do have some decisions to make. 

1. You should check with your neighbors in case someone picked it up for you when they saw it outside. 
  2. You should report this to your local USPS and perhaps your mail carrier will remember if he left it at your house or the other address you mentioned. 
  3. You can always report this as a stolen package to your local police but I don't believe they will do more than write a report since there is no proof of who might have taken your package. 

I'm sorry this happened, very unfortunate. Best of luck to you....

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Missing Parcel

Ask USPS for the GPS of the actual delivery location.

Packages are sometimes misdelivered.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Missing Parcel

Anti-freeze is usually pretty toxic stuff.  How was it shipped?

"It is an intelligent man that is aware of his own ignorance."
Message 4 of 4
latest reply