cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

May the 4th Coupon - 15% off almost everything

alan@ebay
eBay Staff (Alumni)

Shop today (Friday, May 4) and take an extra 15% off almost everything. This savings is valid from 8:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. Pacific Time

https://pages.ebay.com/promo/2018/0504/64619.html

• Check out our landing page: https://pages.ebay.com/promo/2018/0504/64619.html
  • Use the code PMAY4TH(one-time use)
  • Open to eBay accounts registered in US and CA
  • Excludes Gift Cards & Coupons, Coins & Paper Money, Real Estate
  • $100 max discount / $50 minimum purchase

Alan - eBay Community Manager

If a member's response helped, please give it a Helpful. If you are the author of a thread and a member's response resolved your question, please click "Accept as Solution." More on Accepted Solutions.

Check out the eBay for Business podcast! For your chance to be featured on the show, call in with a question at 888 723-4630!

Message 1 of 18
latest reply
17 REPLIES 17

Seems like a ghost town here, but all the activity is on the Selling Board!  

Message 2 of 18
latest reply

You should extend this expiration. Your payment system is messed up so the coupon is useless.

Message 3 of 18
latest reply

The payment system didn't seem to work for me either. And the coupon code box would not even let me type in it.

Message 4 of 18
latest reply

Can't use coupon code and paypal. 

Message 5 of 18
latest reply

I can't use the code either - cannot put any code, bucks, etc in the box.

Message 6 of 18
latest reply

Not allowing me to use the coupon either!

Message 7 of 18
latest reply

Can't use the coupon, bucks, anything!   What gives?

Message 8 of 18
latest reply

Not allowing me to use my Paypal Balance.  Paid with Paypal through credit card to try to get the 15% off, which expires by 10 PM Eastern Time.  Got an email saying "your payment needs to be re-sent".  Called Ebay but wait is 140 minutes.  I would not buy this item without the 15% off.  Annoyed!

Message 9 of 18
latest reply

Issue must have been fixed.  I was able to re-send payment using my Paypal balance.

Message 10 of 18
latest reply

Fixed but people who entered credit card is stuck in payment pending so cannot buy. You people should extend coupon expiration. I am unable to do anything right now because it is pending credit card payment.

Message 11 of 18
latest reply

You should extend this  Your payment system is messed up so the coupon does not work tried a couple times

Message 12 of 18
latest reply

Yeah, and it expired by 10:30 PM Eastern time, which was useless to me on a big-ticket item. Why didn't it last until midnight?

Message 13 of 18
latest reply

I had the same issue of not being able to check out with PayPal.  I finally got checked out and thought all was good, only to read an email after the coupon expired that said "Your payment needs to be resent".  I've been on eBay since 1999 and never had that problem.  This issue cost me about $70 and I am very upset and disappointed.  It seems like a bait and switch situation where the coupon doesn't work and they hope you'll go ahead and buy the stuff anyway.  I hope I get another shot at the 15% coupon!

Message 14 of 18
latest reply

Hello,

I also tried to use coupon and the field could not be entered at checkout.  PayPal was not accessible, either. 

How about opening up another coupon deal for those that tried and could not complete the transaction with code?

One minute after the coupon expired, everything would have allowed my purchase like normal.  That is a little bit [:)] odd.

Thank you,

Message 15 of 18
latest reply