cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to report a Amazon dropshipper

Hi,

I recently purchased a jar of Reeses peanut butter sauce and was surprised to see it was sent from an Amazon warehouse fulfillment center. I read in Ebay's rules that dropshipping was not allowed, so how do I report that seller?

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Drop shipping is allowed, as long as it is not arbitrage. That would be a seller listing an item here, then ordering it from Amazon after it sold here.

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

“Never pick a fight with an ugly person. They don’t have anything to lose.” ~Robin Williams
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

@burger_boy wrote:

Hi,

I recently purchased a jar of Reeses peanut butter sauce and was surprised to see it was sent from an Amazon warehouse fulfillment center. I read in Ebay's rules that dropshipping was not allowed, so how do I report that seller?

If the seller is a large seller, then they may use Amazon Fulfillment services - wherein no matter here the sale originates the product is shipped by Amazon from an Amazon warehouse. Was the enclosed packing slip a "gift" receipt? If so, then the seller is probably guilty of arbitrage - which as noted, is not allowed.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

There should be a report item link on the listing, scroll down a bit.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply