cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Giving feedback

I want to give feedback to a seller but on this item I seen no feedback button.  Item has been delevered and the status indicates this.  Where you normally give feedback the button is labeled "return this item".

The small icon showing status shows I have not yet gave feedback.  Not sure what is going on.

Has anyone seen this.  I would like to give the seller a good rating as the item I bought is in better shape

than the listing picture show.

Message 1 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

Re: Giving feedback

So, the Purchase History entry doesn't look like this?

Capture.PNG

If the entry doesn't include that "Leave feedback" link, you can go to your own feedback page, scroll to the bottom, and click on "Leave feedback." That should show you an entry for every purchase that is still eligible for a feedback comment. (This is how it works on the desktop version, anyway. I don't know how it works on the mobile app.)

Keep in mind that feedback must be entered within 60 days of the transaction.

Message 2 of 10
latest reply

Thank you for replying.

No in response to how it looks.  I have the following:

Return this item (blue background)

View order details

More actions 

I looked at my feedback page and selected the feedback option as you suggested.

I have a few items that show up, but I have not received them yet

The one that I want to leave feedback to does not show up.  I have selected every button as nowhere does it give me the option to leave feedback.

The odd thing is the little envelope that changes to black once feedback is given is still grayed out. 

I received this item on the 29th of this month.

Thanks again.

Message 3 of 10
latest reply

Found the snip it tool.

Message 4 of 10
latest reply

It seems you already left your seller feedback.

Does this sound familiar: Great source of information, great price, fast shiping. Would buy from again

Message 5 of 10
latest reply

@gmintx wrote:

Found the snip it tool.

You stated in your original post, "The small icon showing status shows I have not yet gave feedback." 

Actually, the third icon (a star with a pen beside it) is already "activated" (not grayed out), which indicates that you have already given feedback.

From your snip:

Capture.PNG

Message 6 of 10
latest reply

Where is my "red face" icon.

Well I guess memory is he first thing you lose when you get old, got my icons mixed up,

Sorry to waste your time on this.

Thanks for the feedback all given.

Message 7 of 10
latest reply

@gmintx wrote:

Where is my "red face" icon.

Well I guess memory is he first thing you lose when you get old, got my icons mixed up,

Sorry to waste your time on this.

Thanks for the feedback all given.

No need for a red face icon. It was not a waste of time trying to help someone navigate this site. They don't make it very easy.

Message 8 of 10
latest reply

Well, I believe Facebook has a red faced icon (possibly for being "mad" instead of "embarrassed) but I don;t see one available on ebay.  😞

disneyshopper
Volunteer Community Member

Message 9 of 10
latest reply

@a*river*runs*through*it wrote:

No need for a red face icon. It was not a waste of time trying to help someone navigate this site. They don't make it very easy.

Oh, I 100% agree! When eBay moved me to that My eBay format with all the little icons, I about gave up on buying here. I still have a super-strong dislike for it. Any time there has to be a "key" identifying 50 million icons down the left side of the page, the designers probably haven't made the very best choice, IMO.

Message 10 of 10
latest reply