cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blind Dropshipping

Hi,

I would like to ask if it is possible to buy items on eBay and tell the seller to blindly dropship to other persons in other countries. I have lots of items to buy, but I want the items to be blindly dropshipped to other persons in other countries. Of course, I will pay and send the details i.e. the names with their addresses. I am torn between clicking or not the Add to Cart button, the items might be sent to me, in my address and I might not get options to edit and input the names and places where I want the items to be sent to.

Please help. 

Thanks,

Maria ♡

Message 1 of 41
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Blind Dropshipping

wrote:
Most of the time they only ship to verified mailing addresses to prevent fraud. They would likely need to ship to you and then you reship.

Incorrect. Most seller ship to the address on the buyers payment whether the address is verified or not. A verified address is irrelevant and doesn’t give the seller any added protection. It has been many years since an address had to be verified in order to have seller protection.

One life is all we have to live
Love is all we have to give

**Formerly known as MissJen316**

View Best Answer in original post

Message 8 of 41
latest reply
40 REPLIES 40

Blind Dropshipping

Most of the time they only ship to verified mailing addresses to prevent fraud. They would likely need to ship to you and then you reship.
Message 2 of 41
latest reply

Blind Dropshipping

There are loads of drop shipping companies that you can do this with outside ebay too.

sell at your price, buy at trade price after you make the sale and they send the goods.  I used to do it.  Low risk till the refunds start.

the key is finding good quality places to source the goods.

i stopped it for two reasons.

No control on speed of dispatch and quality of service.

the other reason was variable quality of goods.  

Made me a good wad of cash when I had the time to process all the orders.

I should really give it another go as I can now automate the whole thing.

Message 3 of 41
latest reply

Blind Dropshipping

Isn't there any other option? How about having the chance to write something on check out before clicking the Add to Cart button? Like, I pay the item but I want the items to be sent to whomever I want it to be sent to.

Message 4 of 41
latest reply

Blind Dropshipping

Shipping items from the Philippines and Saudi Arabia are too costly.

I am a verified eBay buyer with verified address. But I want to buy things to be blindly dropshipped to other persons in other countries. Isn't there anything where the verified buyer get to make notes to the seller to make it possible for the items to be shipped to whomever and wherever I want?

Message 5 of 41
latest reply

Blind Dropshipping

You can reach out to them in advance...but I would venture to guess 99.9% of them wouldn't take the chance. You could claim you never received the item and they are out the money and the item.

While in your mind the intention is good, to an individual seller they will likely only ship to verified paypal addresses. Doesn't hurt to ask but I would be shocked if it happened.
Message 6 of 41
latest reply

Blind Dropshipping

What I mean is,  just like in shopify, I list an item and when there is a customer, I just have to take charge of the transactions without holding any item.

Or this way:⬇️

An option of "Send as a Gift" on check out. I am a verified eBay buyer and if there is "Send as a Gift" option, I could write the name and address of the person where I want the item to be delivered.

I don't want to receive the item. I want the item to be directly sent to my customer, like the dropshipping process.

Message 7 of 41
latest reply

Blind Dropshipping

wrote:

Incorrect. Most seller ship to the address on the buyers payment whether the address is verified or not. A verified address is irrelevant and doesn’t give the seller any added protection. It has been many years since an address had to be verified in order to have seller protection.

Message 8 of 41
latest reply

Blind Dropshipping

wrote:

Isn't there any other option? How about having the chance to write something on check out before clicking the Add to Cart button? Like, I pay the item but I want the items to be sent to whomever I want it to be sent to.

You change the “ship to” address during checkout. You can’t just put another address in the note to seller box or send a message asking them to ship to another address. You need to change the ship to address during checkout. Dropshipping very rarely works out here, you really need to think this through. You won’t have any control over what the sellers are shipping to your buyers. Or how long it takes them to ship but eBay will hold you 100% responsible. 

Message 9 of 41
latest reply

Blind Dropshipping

https://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/money-back-guarantee.html

While true as a seller I would never participate in shipping a bought item to a different location than from the buyer. The buyer wouldn't be there to sign off and they could claim it was never received. Granted this might only screw over one or two sellers before eBay realized what was going on.
Message 10 of 41
latest reply

Blind Dropshipping

Never dropship.. NEVER.  It's a recipe for disaster.  You have no idea what is being shipped, when or how.  Many buyers wil Neg you just for the act of dropshipping, no matter what they get.

I really wish the practice would be banned here and when I buy the company and take over, it will be.

Forget keeping up with the Joneses. Be the Finklegrubers!
OK kids, time to get the Dodge loaded up again. I hear 'Poppy's By the Tree' calling. This trip might be a long one too.
Message 11 of 41
latest reply

Blind Dropshipping

wrote:
https://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/money-back-guarantee.html

While true as a seller I would never participate in shipping a bought item to a different location than from the buyer. The buyer wouldn't be there to sign off and they could claim it was never received. Granted this might only screw over one or two sellers before eBay realized what was going on.

What are you even talking about? The buyer doesn’t have to sign off on anything. All the SELLER needs to win an INR is proof of delivery via online viewable tracking (and signature confirmation if the sale is over $750). 

Message 12 of 41
latest reply

Blind Dropshipping

Thank you for sharing your thoughts in reply.

This is my follow up question:

In changing the address during check out, can I write the name of the receiver who will receive the item in that address too? Sorry for asking too many questions, but I don't know, in changing the address, if there is still a space where I could write the name of the person who will receive the item in that address. 

Message 13 of 41
latest reply

Blind Dropshipping

wrote:

Thank you for sharing your thoughts in reply.

This is my follow up question:

In changing the address during check out, can I write the name of the receiver who will receive the item in that address too? Sorry for asking too many questions, but I don't know, in changing the address, if there is still a space where I could write the name of the person who will receive the item in that address. 

Yes you can change the name & address of the receiver during checkout. But again you need to really think this through. You probably won’t last long as a seller here if you drop ship. Also your primary address is in Saudi Arabia so you may have difficulty buying from sellers who don’t ship internationally. 

Message 14 of 41
latest reply

Blind Dropshipping

JEN you are not following. Mad wants to BUY from random sellers and have them send the item to random people around the world. Mad isn't SELLING.
Message 15 of 41
latest reply