cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Advanced Search Not Working - Have eBay Programmers Changed It?

I tried doing a standard Advanced Search - the kind that I have been doing for Years on my PC - and starting last week it no longer works.

Now - every time I do an Advanced Search I get an eBay page that says:  

"We looked everywhere. Looks like this page is missing. If you still need help, visit our help pages.

Go to homepage"

Please know I am using a 2-year-old Dell Destop PC and use Mozilla Firefox as my search engine.

The Advanced Search I was doing was to type in the SEARCH BOX the name of a film or book:    Leagues Under the Sea  

Then select:  Exact Words, Exact Order

Also select:   Title and Description

I would also go to the LOCATION heading and select Preferred Location:   Worldwide

And Finally hit the SEARCH BUTTON at the bottom of the page.

After trying this 15 times, I always get the same webpage saying:

"We looked everywhere. Looks like this page is missing. If you still need help, visit our help pages.

Go to homepage"

BTW - I have been doing this Exact Search for YEARS and it has always worked before. But Not Now.

I have also Cleared the Cashe in my computer. STILL doesn't work.

HAVE EBAY PROGRAMMERS MESSED - WHAT WAS A WELL-WORKING ADVANCED SEARCH PAGE? 

IS ANYONE ELSE HAVING THIS SAME PROBLEM WITH ADVANCED SEARCH?  I am interested in your Thoughts & Comments.  Please write --

Many Thanks to you all for your help!

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Several of my advanced searches, which I have been using for years, are not working. It will be frustrating to redo all of them.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

I use advanced search when I'm looking for a specific item I'm selling.

I just used it...no problems

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

If you search from the regular search box with those keywords, does it come up, and does it work to set those filters from the left column?  That would narrow down whether the issue is with the Advanced Search page coding or with a particular keyword or filter.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Yes, I am having same problem - get message:  

Go to homepage"

Message 5 of 5
latest reply