cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

10 % EBay bucks promotion

By invitation only, 10% ebay bucks on  items costing $50 or higher.

See details & exclusions.

Remember to activate before making purchases.

Message 1 of 16
latest reply
15 REPLIES 15

@ed8108 

Yes, it's a nice way to get some free stuff in January.  The window is pretty small though "The Promotion starts at 5:00AM PT on November 19, 2018 and ends at 11:59PM PT on November 20, 2018".  I guess it pays to login regularly.  

"Activate Now -->"  Happy shopping.  Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 16
latest reply

I received the notification about the 10% EBay bucks promotion, so bought a used computer monitor for $76 and only got $0.76 back in EBay bucks.  I called EBay support, who stated that I must "Accept" the offer so it enables the 10% EBay bucks.  I enabled it after the purchase, but do not know if my purchase will qualify for the offer, as I accepted it a few seconds after making the purchase (once I saw that I was only earning 1% back).

If I enable the 10% EBay bucks promotion, will it count for all purchases made during the promotional period, or just those between the time I accepted the offer and the expiration time?  The terms of the offer lead me to believe that it is good for all purchases made within the promotional period, but this is a bit contrary to what the EBay support representative lead me to believe on the phone today.

Just to be sure, I've requested that my seller cancel the purchase, so I can re-purchase it again before midnight tonight, in order to ensure that I get my 10% EBay bucks.  What a hassle.

Message 3 of 16
latest reply

You need to first activate and then make a purchase, to receive the bonus bucks.

Message 4 of 16
latest reply

Lead by example.

I participated in the 10% ebay bucks promotion.

Message 5 of 16
latest reply

Message 6 of 16
latest reply

YOU ARE LUCKY THEY DID.

MOST WON"T.

Message 7 of 16
latest reply

do you hve a discount code ebay bucks
Message 8 of 16
latest reply

@gaylemax40 wrote:

do you hve a discount code ebay bucks

This is an old post
Are you enrolled in ebay bucks? 
There is no code if you are enrolled they send out promotions at random
There is a mobile App one going on ending today but you have to be invited

If you aren't enrolled look at this information

https://pages.ebay.com/rewards/faq.html#general

Message 9 of 16
latest reply

hello,

Could you send me an invitation.

thanks in advance

Message 10 of 16
latest reply

@jesugonzale_620 

Only eBay can send out the invitations. Check your eBay messages, or go to the main eBay page and check the banners to see if you are invited.

You must be enrolled in eBay Bucks to receive offers and invitations.

https://pages.ebay.com/rewards/faq.html

Message 11 of 16
latest reply

I stopped getting these in June and stopped buying 6 weeks ago.   The same sellers on ebay I buy coins from; have their own websites and have pricing 10% under their ebay price because they don't have ebay fees on their own website

Message 12 of 16
latest reply

I've always 'accepted' bucks bonus programs, but the two most recent ones I'm not getting the full amount, and in this latest 10% bonus program some of the items got less than 3%!  They were all 'qualifying' purchases.  I've realized that on the first day of the bonus program there's no problem with getting the bonus percentage, but it's on the last day and within a few hours of the expiration of the program that weird things happen, like noticing that the ebay Bucks offer dropped from $8.49 to $3.49 in a space of ten minutes on an item in Collectibles!     Also, several qualifying items in Toys & Hobbies had a mere 13 cents as the ebay Bucks Bonus!

Message 13 of 16
latest reply

I made 5 purchases around 7pm Pacific time totaling around $40 and got my 10% ebay bucks.  My offer had no restrictions, except for the usual restrictions of gift cards, ebay Motors, gold bullion, etc.

disneyshopper
Volunteer Community Member

Message 14 of 16
latest reply

I want to be a Rockstar as well and receive 10% off

Message 15 of 16
latest reply