Buying & Selling Basics
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bookmark Share Post

they removed an item I bought, after i bought it. Isn't it mine at this point ?

shellsours67
Adventurer

I revceived this message, why did they take all sellers items down, I have a tracking number for what i bought and it should be here in a couple days, but I am wondering was the listing fake and if so will I get a return

We had to remove this listing from the site and you're not required to complete the transaction. If you've already sent payment, the sale should process as normal and you don't have anything to worry about. If you have any questions about delivery, please check tracking or contact your seller. If you run into any trouble along the way eBay is here to help. Please visit the Resolution Center to help resolve any problems you may encounter.

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

gosimus
Rockstar

@shellsours67

< it should be here in a couple days >   

IF it isn't, then come here and ask what to do.  Right now, you wait "a couple of days" to see if it arrives.  Enjoy your item. 

thallidguy
Rockstar

shellsours67 wrote:

why did they take all sellers items down, I have a tracking number for what i bought and it should be here in a couple days, but I am wondering was the listing fake and if so will I get a return

Listings are generally taken down because of some kind of obvious policy violation. The item may be real enough and the seller's intentions may be real enough, but perhaps it's not supposed to be sold on eBay, or the seller violated policy in building the listing.

If the seller's account has been suspended, then a whole other range of things is possible.

chung-lee-2
Guide

The answer is right there in front of you , the email you got from ebay spells it out pretty well any answer you will get here would be the same , the ebay money back guarentee is plastered all over the place , click it and read it .

beautybylynn
Guide

posession is nine tenths of the law. lol  Wait a few days and if not received or nothing on the tracking visit the resolution center

lx-talon
Rockstar

shellsours67 wrote:

I revceived this message, why did they take all sellers items down, I have a tracking number for what i bought and it should be here in a couple days, but I am wondering was the listing fake and if so will I get a return

We had to remove this listing from the site and you're not required to complete the transaction. If you've already sent payment, the sale should process as normal and you don't have anything to worry about. If you have any questions about delivery, please check tracking or contact your seller. If you run into any trouble along the way eBay is here to help. Please visit the Resolution Center to help resolve any problems you may encounter.

The item you bought was on ebay's list of items that sellers are forbidden to list. So just wait a couple of days for the item to arrive. If it doesn't, visit the Resolution Center and resolve any problems you may have.