cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bookmark Share Post

no sales

ftdncad-3
Rising Star

we are new to ebay, we have  4 0 items in our store  with over 7000 veiws  in the last 60 days,  but only 4 or 5  sales  can anyone give us some advise triple d livestock we sale beef jerky,candles, candies, jelly, jam,gutter supplies

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

kensgiftshop
Trailblazer

"Soy Wax Candles (8 oz. jars) Homemade, Scentsy, Warmer, Scent, Home, Fragrance"

The listing doesn't say, but according to the images you used, it shows two jar candles. The listing doesn't say if it's one or two candles. If I bought this item, I would be expecting to get two jar candles.

Also in the listing, you say "SOLD OUT RIGHT NOW!!!" but it shows you have 5 available.

Hey guys, don't forget Valentine's is just a few weeks away, so if you don't want to end up in the dog house, don't forget!
chung-lee-2
Guide

If you want an honest answer , very few people will buy food from a stranger on the internet , the gutter prices are too high , and I just bought a valve grinder just like the one you are selling for $400 .

You may take this for whatever you see fit , but you asked for advise .

mr_lincoln
Rockstar

@ftdncad-3  You do not need a store for so few items for sale ... if you commited to a one year contract then go out and get more things to sell so you use more of the pre-paid monthly listings.

One thing you should do is take new pictures of the Kwik-Way valve grinder ... you have it listed as Like New, there are 11 people watching it but you show it with junk in the background and dirt on the floor around it.  Get it out of the box, set it on a clean surface with a one color solid back ground ...

thatsallfolks
Rockstar
Last Edited 01:26:44 PM

ftdncad-3 wrote:

we are new to ebay, we have  4 0 items in our store  with over 7000 veiws  in the last 60 days,  but only 4 or 5  sales  can anyone give us some advise triple d livestock we sale beef jerky,candles, candies, jelly, jam,gutter supplies

“Scentsy” is a trademarked brand name; you’re not allowed to use it to describe your daughter’s candles.

And not having stock to cover an order is a serious violation; do that a couple of times and eBay may issue a permanent suspension.

zylor4200
Rockstar

Well, I looked at most of your items and I guess your prices seem in line with other sellers selling the same type of things (jerky, jams, etc), but I personally would just go to the store and buy that sort of item for a few dollars. Hopefully things will pick up as many now have Christmas money gifts to spend. Good luck!