cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bookmark Share Post

Scammed

joshhaney2525
Adventurer

OK I sold an iPhone 7 Plus overseas which I will never sell anything overseas again for $650 the guy bought it paid me I shipped it not knowing that after an object has been shipped out overseas that it stops tracking the  I don’t so basically he has a phone in my $650 now and there is nothing to eBay said I could do same with PayPal so **bleep** really

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

mr_lincoln
Rockstar

@joshhaney2525  When you say "overseas" which "seas" are we talking about.  Below is a link to USPS Delcon International Electronic tracking and countries the service serves.  I sell very little internationally and only ship to countries that have this kind of tracking coverage.  Without tracking it is too easy for a Buyer to simply say they did not receive the item, process an INR claim and at the end of the day get their $$ plus the item if it gets delivered.

https://pe.usps.com/text/imm/immc2_022.htm

joshhaney2525
Adventurer

Re: Scammed

in reply to Dec 29, 2017 8:17:30 AM
Ukraine
0 Helpful
mr_lincoln
Rockstar

in reply to Dec 29, 2017 5:04:53 PM
Last Edited 05:06:04 PM

@joshhaney2525Ooo, not good, they are not on the list. If you shipped USPS First Class International Package it ONLY tracks to the exit Port in the US ... then you have to rely on the Buyer to complete the Feedback and Shipping portion of the transaction to confirm delivery. If they process an Item Not Received claim you have no way of proving the item got to the Buyer so eBay will rule in the Buyer's favor and have their money refunded to them.  So worse case is you will be out the phone and out the money ...

0 Helpful
joshhaney2525
Adventurer

in reply to Dec 29, 2017 6:51:38 PM
Yes I’m out of a iPhone 7 Plus and $650 now
0 Helpful