cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bookmark Share Post

Ebay payment hold at my accout how i can remove this

th3minimalist
Rising Star

hi ebay uses payment hold for 21 days, my question is when can be remove these ebay protection to my account and where i can receive the money instantly directly at my account. i dont know why this happends but i just refund two sales by i dindt get the money. any recomendations ?

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

are you saying that you received payments, but because they were being held, you refunded them? If so, you pretty much killed your chances to sell on eBay with thise defects.

I'll believe corporations are people when Texas executes one.
buyselljack2016
Rockstar

Here's what we found for "Payment on hold"

To ensure there are no problems with a sale, sometimes eBay, PayPal, or both, put a hold on a payment from a buyer. eBay places holds to make sure buyers get the item they ordered, while PayPal might place a hold on transactions as an added precaution. Here are some of the reasons why holds could be placed on your account.

eBay payment hold for new sellers

While you establish your selling track record, funds from buyer payments may be delayed. Generally, holds stay on until 7 days after the estimated delivery date or 3 days after confirmed delivery. If there's a problem or a case after the delivery, another hold will be placed until the case is resolved.

You'll be considered an established seller once:

• It's been more than 90 days since your first successful sale
  • You've had more than 25 transactions and more than $250 in sales
eBay payment hold for established sellers

If you're an established seller, your payment may be held because:

• Your seller dashboard rating has been below standard for 90 days
  • You've started selling in a new category
  • Your account shows unusual activity, such as a sudden increase of eBay Money Back Guarantee cases
  • Your buyer opened a request for an item they didn't receive or an item that didn't match the listing description
  • You need to add tracking details to an item in order for an eBay Money Back Guarantee case to be resolved

To find out about the status of a payment and what you can do to get your funds more quickly, select See payment status and go to your Sold history to see the expected date when payment will be made available.

Learn more:

zylor4200
Rockstar

Are you the buyer or the seller? Why do you want to remove the "ebay protection" to your account? Also, I have no idea what you mean by "...I just refund two sales by i dindt get the money"? That makes no sense at all. You have no items listed in this account. My recommensation is that you make another attempt at telling us what's going on.

buyselljack2016
Rockstar

Here's what we found for "When money from a sale becomes available"

When you're new to selling, buyer payments aren't made available to you until we confirm that the sale has been successfully completed. Although the payment won't show up immediately in your PayPal account, you can always find the current payment status in your eBay account.

If you're a new seller, the payment will be available to you 3 days after tracking shows the package was delivered. If you haven’t added tracking details, your payments will be available:

• 7 days after your latest estimated delivery date
  • 21 days after your buyer pays

If a buyer reports a problem with a sale or an item, it may take longer to receive your payment.

As long as you've maintained an above standard rating, buyer payments will become available to you immediately when:

• It's been 90 days since your first successful sale
  • You've had 25 or more sales with US buyers
  • You've had more than $250 in total sales