cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Button Auctions

Here's the place to let us know what buttons you have listed on eBay. You can link to your seller list or individual auctions via URL (copy and paste it please, no one wants to look stuff up by item numbers). See another thread for "button auctions ending today", that thread will be dated and when it's out of date it'll be deleted. -Carol C-
Message 1 of 50
latest reply
49 REPLIES 49

Button Auctions

missmike4u
Enthusiast
I tried copy and paste, but it didn't work for me. TESTING..... How about you just click on my name under my message title. That should bring you to what I'm selling. Good idea Carol! MissMike4u
Message 2 of 50
latest reply

Button Auctions

Button Auctions

Here are some cute figural buttons I have up for auction right now http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item=33006838584...
Message 4 of 50
latest reply

Button Auctions

Miss Mike: Once you are viewing your own auction, just click in the box at the top of the page where the internet address shows, this will "highlight" the URL, then all you need to do is use your keyboard "CTRL" key, hold it down and hit the "c" letter key, this will copy the URL, then when you want to paste it somewhere, just select "CTRL" again, holding it down and select "v" key, to paste it. -Carol-
Message 5 of 50
latest reply

Button Auctions

Hi Folks: I have lots of button auctions ending Wed. and one ending Sat. Here's a link to my seller list, thanks for having a look: http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ25QQsassZsvengali Hope that link works, if not, just click my feedback number then look on the right for a link to my seller list. -Carol-
Message 6 of 50
latest reply

Button Auctions

Hi Button Buddies, OK, I sell collectable buttons and NBS bulletins in my eBay store at: http://search.stores.ebay.com/The-Responder__W0QQfcdZ2QQfciZ14QQfclZ4QQfromZR10QQfsnZTheQ20Responder... I have other none collectable set of buttons in my store; they are mostly vintage Czech glass. Thanks - Linda at The Responder
Linda Falkenthal
Message 7 of 50
latest reply

Button Auctions

Hello everyone, I am Buttontopia,AKA Carolyn :o) This is my first opportunity to get with other eBay button lovers, sellers and button friends. Here is a link to my eBay business. I sell collectible buttons, studio and I try to offer unique buttons to my buyers. I love my button customers and I am really looking forward to 2007. Here is the link to my items page. http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZbuttontopiaQQhtZ-1 Blessings, Carolyn :o) Buttontopia
Message 8 of 50
latest reply

Button Auctions

Carolyn: Nice offerings. I approved the image you posted to the photo album. Did you want to ask something or point something particular out about that button? It's very cool, here's the image. -Carol-
Message 9 of 50
latest reply

Button Auctions

My little "pencil" buttons went for $4.33. That is better than some I have sold.
Message 10 of 50
latest reply

Button Auctions

You should have got more than that for them. Try starting items a little higher so people actually believe they have value. That tactic can work. There are just so many buttons listed anymore and so many wrong descriptions, it's a wonder people bother to buy online these days.
Message 11 of 50
latest reply

Button Auctions

Hi Carol, Yes I do have a question about this particular button,but before I ask, thank you for checking out my site and shopping with us. I have had this button for years. It is very detailed and scored around the border with gold.The base itself is raised around the tree. I could not find this button in my books and I have no idea what it might go for. It does not have a backmark. I am calling it the Tree of Life. Any suggestions would be appreciated-Carolyn
Message 12 of 50
latest reply

Button Auctions

Do you think my description was wrong? I try to think of everything when I write a title such as figural vintage also I always put things like "pencil" so when I print off invoices I don't get items mixed up.
Message 13 of 50
latest reply

Button Auctions

Not sure if your pencil buttons should have gone for more. That final bid seems low for a vintage button, if they were vintage. I didn't actually see them. There are bakelite pencil buttons which are worth more. I'm sure you described them just fine. Hi Carolyn: Like the buttons you are listing and the one I got from you. Also like that Tree of Life button but I haven't seen it before. Buttons showing a tree as the central design object are a little hard to find. Only a few examples come to mind (Charter Oak, a scarce impressed veg. ivory with one windswept tree) off hand. I think it'll get decent bids if you list it and I like your name for it. -Carol-
Message 14 of 50
latest reply

Button Auctions

I have some buttons and a pretty woven Swarovski crystals and art nouveau brass metal lady head button bracelet ending on Wed. 1/17, check my seller list here: http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZsvengaliQQhtZ-1QQfrppZ50QQfsopZ1QQfsooZ1QQrdZ0 eBay Seller: svengali: Vintage Sewing, Transportation items on eBay.com
Message 15 of 50
latest reply