eBay Groups
Give support, share information, and connect with fellow members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Developer Forums

Connect and get the answers to your API questions with advice from fellow developers.

1024 Posts

Seller Meeting Leaders

For eBay Seller Meeting leads and co-leads to share info, ideas and engage with eBay staff about the...

0 Posts

Activity in eBay Groups

hand woven tapestry with embroidered people & animals (what is this?)

Hello, everyone!I've not used the community before, but I could use some help with identifying what this embroidered and woven tapestry. Any idea the country of origin, meaning behind the depiction, age? Anything will help.Measures about 78" long (no...

IMG_4583.jpg IMG_4596 (1).jpg IMG_4584.jpg IMG_4588.jpg

The all new 100% upgraded Park Cooking Thread

Since the soapbox is coming to an end soon, my friends on our cooking thread that sin started asked that I start a new one over here. So here I am!Everyone feel free to join in and post your favorite recipes or questions or even stuff in daily life!I...

Resolved! Choose One & Pass It On.....again

Well, once again someone at Ebay decided that the old game HAD to be closed because it was an old post...so let's try to start this thing again.Same rules as the old game Chicken or Fish?

Are Forever Stamps good for anything besides postage?

I acquired a small collection from someone in Canada, and discovered a few of the stamp sheets were USA stamps. (Being in Canada there's little use for those, but I ship from New York, so I can use the stamps to mail stuff). One of the sheets was Hot...

Time for OIF & OEF categories?

It's been 33 years since Operation Desert Storm and yet that's still the last campaign that has it's own category under militaria. That means 33 years worth of stuff crammed into "Current Militaria" not to mention that a lot of that militaria is no l...

Unusual Glass Mystery Object

Hi. I am hoping someone knows what this item is. It measures 27" long x 5.5" wide and 8.5" tall. The opening is 3" and tapers to 2". It feels and looks like glass. There are indentations on each top side. It weighs about 33 pounds. Any info will be g...

IMG_4409.JPG IMG_4406 - Copy.JPG IMG_4405 - Copy.JPG IMG_4404.JPG

The family of Schreiner Jewelry Post

The family of Schreiner Jewelry are still alive and kicking. Mom, Terry, is 89, and can't believe how my parents, and grandfathers creations have become so collectable. My dad's , Ambros, famous ruffle pin retailed for $7.50 in the mid 1950ss. It now...

looking for topic subscription ORDER_FULFILLMENT

hi to all, since days i fail to configure notifications for a topic that provides information when orders are placed.i tried "ORDER_FULFILLMENT " which seems to be not suppported. when i tryi to get PRIORITY_LISTING_REVISION it says "Not authorized f...

Vintage Texas Ware

Hello all, hoping someone can solve my mystery.. I've had this plate for a number of years and just ran across it again going through some boxes I had in storage...10" made by Texas Ware... I've spent a few hours trying to find something similar wit...

IMG_20240418_173640223~2.jpg IMG_20240418_174452307~2.jpg