cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New group post

I saw an announcement of this group and dropped by.  Just testing to see if any of you are here.

Fig

----------
Current avatar: Actress Myrna Loy.
Message 1 of 26
latest reply
25 REPLIES 25

New group post

What group is this??  I'm getting confuzzled already!  😄

Message 2 of 26
latest reply

New group post

This is a booksellers group (not discussion board)! Smiley Happy

-- Of course, I'm not a bookseller, but I did visit the BSB regularly, so thought I would intrude here as well.

Fig

----------
Message 3 of 26
latest reply

New group post

Looks like you and I are the only intruders, Fig!  😄

Message 4 of 26
latest reply

New group post

Ary both really in Truding?  South or North?  I mean, here I am in South Truding and thought I was the only one here!

Message 5 of 26
latest reply

New group post

Hmmm. seems here in Truding only some keys on my boad work!  Should have read , Are you....

Message 6 of 26
latest reply

New group post

What do you call a group with a message board as the primary method of conversation?

A message board.

This is could be the emptiest big decision I've ever seen them make. 

Message 7 of 26
latest reply

New group post

Better than a 'message bored.'

Message 8 of 26
latest reply

New group post

Are the groups going to be moderated, too? If so, this group could be moooooved!
Message 9 of 26
latest reply

New group post

Don'thave a cow!  They'll no doubt inform us of their grand plan --- just after they have discovered it written on a fortune  cookie message found inside a remnant from the original tomb of the unknown party they have placed in auction under  'collectibles, books, hybrid tubers, growing plantains and assorted fig bars.'

Message 10 of 26
latest reply

New group post

@ptdreamers wrote:

Don'thave a cow!  They'll no doubt inform us of their grand plan --- just after they have discovered it written on a fortune  cookie message found inside a remnant from the original tomb of the unknown party they have placed in auction under  'collectibles, books, hybrid tubers, growing plantains and assorted fig bars.'

Fig bars -- I like those! Smiley Happy

Fig

----------
Message 11 of 26
latest reply

New group post

@figtree3 wrote:

@ptdreamers wrote:

Fig

Sorry, (fig) bars have been moved to> "diamond studded sword scabbards and Datsun headlights  and Chinese checker plays.

Message 12 of 26
latest reply

New group post

@ptdreamers wrote:

@figtree3 wrote:

@ptdreamers wrote:

Fig

Sorry, (fig) bars have been moved to> "diamond studded sword scabbards and Datsun headlights  and Chinese checker plays.

I'll have to go there some day, as the combination sounds lovely!  Meanwhile, I am wondering whether we are allowed to post links in these groups.  

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/theroyalfamily/9351224/King-Edward-VIIs-diamond-encrusted-swo...

----------
Message 13 of 26
latest reply

New group post

Looks like it is allowed.  Good!

Fig

----------
Message 14 of 26
latest reply

New group post

My jaw is dropping to my chest and my mouth is watering.  I want it!  I want it!!!

Message 15 of 26
latest reply