cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A million Books !

There are a million books available to sell. As a "newbie" I am trying to research which type sell & a reasonable price.

Can anyone share with me how you have had success in your selection. I love books & have collected many hundreds...plus

I buy them from many different sources. also, whats the cheapest way to mail?

SO MANY BOOKS TO READ....SO LITTLE TIME LEFT !  Cheers, Patty

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

A million Books !

@pevans0012012 wrote:

There are a million books available to sell. As a "newbie" I am trying to research which type sell & a reasonable price.

Can anyone share with me how you have had success in your selection. I love books & have collected many hundreds...plus

I buy them from many different sources. also, whats the cheapest way to mail?

SO MANY BOOKS TO READ....SO LITTLE TIME LEFT !  Cheers, Patty

Lots of questions!  Most of the truly great info is on the Groups site, Ebay Categories, Booksellers.  Much info by some of the best and most knowledgeable sellers and buyers is there.  I will answer 1 question, the last.  It depends on where the book is going and the weight of the package.  Media Mail is generally the cheapest - but not for some areas and heavy volumes.  Check out the other site, worth your while.  Good luck!

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

A million Books !

Thanks for responce.  In your experience, what type of books are selling well right now?  From the researce I've done here is what I have found: Old medical books, vintage children books, vintage cookbooks, specialty cook books (i.e. for the heart, for the diet, etc)

craft/art and any type of sports. Does this jive with your experience? Thanks, Patty

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

A million Books !

At the top of this page, go to "Groups", click on "eBay Categories", scroll down a bit to "Booksellers" and either restate your questions or start reviewing some of the topics listed.  Much easier and faster than redoing everything from this site.  

Message 4 of 4
latest reply