cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ship to alternate country

I would like to buy an item in the US and instead of having it shipped to my country of residence (Austria), have it shipped to my relatives in the US.

Is that possible?

thanks 

Dominik

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

You would have to register that other address on PP before you bid and pay, then you can use it.

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

“Never pick a fight with an ugly person. They don’t have anything to lose.” ~Robin Williams
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

You don’t necessarily have to register that address. You should be able to use the “change” link on the eBay checkout page & enter your US address. If the seller doesn’t ship internationally and has blocked buyers with a primary address in a country they don’t ship to, you will have to add the US address to your account & set it as the primary address. 

Also keep in mind, you forfeit your buyer protection if you have the items shipped to the US and then forwarded to Australia.

One life is all we have to live
Love is all we have to give

**Formerly known as MissJen316**
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

thanks for that idea, but I am still charged import fees at checkout

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

If you change the address in paypal to the US address before buying you shouldnt get the import charges.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply