Buying
Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Can't delete an item from my watch list

I have some bar mop towels on my watch list. I have actually purchased them 2x. I really don't need the listing on my watch list but when I try to delete I can't get rid of it! I have tried both delete methods - checking box & checking delete above (...

Negative feedback was removed

HelloI ran into a problem, a few days ago I left a negative review for the seller, as the description did not correspond to reality. The product corresponded to the refurbished category, but was indicated as used. I contacted the seller on this issue...

WHY IS EBAY CHARGING 5.00 FOR A CALIFORNIA TAX ON ELECTRONICS

I HAVE BEEN PURCHASING LAPTOPS THAT ARE USED AND HAVE TO FIX. EBAY HAS CHARGED ME MULTIPLE TIMES AN EXTRA 5.00 CALIFORNIA TAX FEE THAT I SHOULD NT HAVE TO PAY UNLESS I PURCHASE A NEW OR REFERBISHED LAPTOP. THE TAX IS SUPOSED TO BE FOR BRAND NEW AND R...

eBay delivery services

Be aware that sellers are using this service for item under 3 oz. The cost is under $1.00 However they are still charging the buyer for the full USPS FIRST CLASS RATE about $4-$5.00 dollars1oz is .57 cents. Mailed in a regular plain envelope thru the...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 14 replies
  • 1 helpful

FEDEX SCAM on Ebay

I'm a victim of the fedex fake tracking scam on the ebay - and after intervention of the ebay - they refused to help cause the ebay provide the information that item has been delivered. The item was bought on the 28th of fabruary and the fake trackin...

Suspected fraudulent account. What to do?

Hello, A week ago I won an auction of an item. However the seller hasn't shipped it yet and do not think it will do it, doesn't even reply to me properly. Today I saw exactly the same item listed again on his account with the same photos and everythi...

Ebay Bucks

I wish that ebay would start sending out the Bonus Bucks emails again. There are a lot of things I'd like to buy and have been waiting for the bonus bucks offer to purchase them.

How worried should I be

I purchased an item from a seller and after I asked them if they had the tracking information, they proceeded to call my phone number over and over. I asked them to stop and they threatened to do something to me because they knew my address Fast forw...

How seriously should I take the Q&A section of a listing?

For instance I have checked the ebay money back guarantee and it refers to receiving a product that doesn't match the listing but does the Q&A part constitute the listing or is that considered separate? I am wondering just how binding the Q&A section...

Is there no way to contact ebay anymore about a bad seller?

I bid on an antique perfume bottle that I really wanted and I won the auction even though there were other bidders. I received an invoice for winning at 8:49 pm and at 8:55pm I received an email saying the seller cancelled my order. No personal expla...

Late arrival and ratings

As the buyer, if I click that an item did not arrive by estimate date, but the seller shipped on time, does that negatively affect the seller rating. For example, I placed an order a little over a week ago. The seller promptly shipped as expected on ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors