Buying
Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

My ebay issues

I changed email addresses, and They have changed my "handle" and my history is apparently gone. Is there any resolution to this?

New eBay Seller Scammed me with a legit UPS tracking number obtained or purchased item on Amazon

Seller had two rings for sale. I should have never bought from a seller with no feedback & they just opened the account a week prior to the sale date. They never provided tracking until I filed a case stating item had been paid for but I never receiv...

ebay bucks

Anyone getting 5% invites anymore????

New with box my @$$

Really gotta work on verifying the actual quality a product is supposed to be, and not just whether the shoes in the box are the actual shoe. Part of the appeal of some designer shoes is the box they come in. "New with box" listed sneakers should not...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 27 replies
  • 0 helpful

Where Can I Purchase a blue MAGAWOT Hat?

Fri 5-19-2023 6:53 a.m.I would like to know if and where I can purchase a blue MAGAWOT hat. I have always thought that MAGA concept was interesting / "catchy", but it just never happened. It appears that China makes everything and is well on the road...

Seller cancelled the sale, but hasn't/won't refund money

Purchased a bike, the seller contacts me a few days later and says can't ship to the address and will refund money in 24 hours. Didn't hear anything or get refund, sent screen shots of the sale and his correspondence, asking about the refund. Says wi...

EOS 1V Film Roll Count Clarification

There are lots of vintage Canon EOS 1V film cameras for sale and many of the sellers show a photo of the 'roll count' or number of 36 exposure rolls of film that were shot with the camera. Its kind of like the shutter count of a contemporary Canon DS...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Other bidder stopped just a dollar short of mine

Not sure what to make of this, so I thought I would ask here. I placed a bid of $250 for a film camera I'm interested in. The listing closes in about 8 days, but I thought might as well place a bid and see if I win. Shortly after that, however, a bun...

Seller claims to be a seller in U.S.

Seller using a freight forwarder to ship and pretending to be a US based seller but is really in ChinaI filed a claim with the usps and filed a chargeback against seller.Item has not moved for 3 days says still awaiting shipment.

Cannot see item purchase history?

Maybe my mind is playing tricks on me but I THOUGHT there was a way to see all the times an item sold in the same manner that we can currently view bids:But instead of showing you the bid amount it would only list list the date it was sold, mask thei...

Screen Shot 2023-05-18 at 7.44.38 PM.png

Fraud seller

this Seller looks like a SCAM or FRAUD1-two days ago i ordered this phone and i read the description that day it has 30 days Return, now i see that on my purchase list its written no return! i clicked on contact seller, But this seller is not on eBay...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors