Buying
Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Auto Pay/ Auction/ Combined Shipping

I think I was forced into Auto Pay last night when bidding on trading cards. I typically buy multiple cards at a time from the same seller when they have posted cards up for auction, and before Auto Pay it was easy to await an invoice and address the...

Buying through offers and the andriod app still sucks

Offers purchases through the Android app is still a total mess. 1) If there is a notification that the offer has been accepted then I miss it every time. 2) Today I made an offer, the seller countered and I accepted. The listing goes right to the out...

item stuck at BFE CORPORATION LIMITED’ in Jamaica, NY.

I ordered an item on Nov 9 and it has been ‘stuck’ at the same place ever since. USPS tracking shows package being handled by a ‘Shipping Partner: BFE CORPORATION LIMITED’ in Jamaica, NY. and has not moved.Any advice?

defective purchase

I bought a baseball card, 1961 Hank Aaron, un graded for $170 plus fees and shipping. I sent it to PSA and it came back the other day as trimmed. So it is basically worthless. I contacted the buyer and he basically said he did not know it was trimmed...

specific date searches

In searching for Baby's first Christmas for specific dates in solds or current listings , all different dates come up, frustrating for buyers I would imagine

When to trigger Ebay Guarantee

I recently bought a $2400 embroidery machine on ebay. I also sell here so I am pretty sensitive to using returns/guarantee program. The seller has 100% positive feedback but to be honest- the machine has been nothing but a problem since it has arrive...

Broken Search

Is anyone else having MAJOR issues when it comes to the Ebay search engine recently? I can't get any specific results anymore (ex. I search for iPhone 14 but get results for all smartphones)

Refund submitted but order not cancelled

My eBay order says that it was refunded but I haven't received a refund and eBay tracking says it is shipped, did the seller cancel the order or is my item still arriving?

User avatar by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Return label not provided by buyer

Hello, I recently purchased a pair of shoes for $550 and have discovered they are counterfeit. The seller has agreed to accept a return but has not issued a return label. They are requesting my personal information, claiming it's necessary because th...

Resolved! 1 year guarantee FRAUD..

Sellers post a picture of what they are selling and in the picture it is stated "1 year warranty". It is FRAUD.. after the feedback time all a seller needs to do is 'ignore' you. There is no method to correct a purchased item of poor manufacturing th...

Apple Card payments

I am in the process of purchasing a cargo trailer, they are requesting payment via apple card and want me to send them the numbers. How does this work. It feels sketchy.

Most Marked as Helpful Authors