cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This listing is no longer available

Out of know-where. When I click on items I bought in the past couple weeks I get this message -

It doesnt matter if I search the ebay item number or go through my history. The strange thing is some of the other items I purchased show up fine when I open them, its just a few of them the page is no longer available.

Message 1 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

@frasierbrown,

Because the purchases were made a couple of weeks ago,  you will have to wait until after the last estimated delivery date to open an item not received (INR) dispute.  The item may have shipped before it was pulled, and it may have been pulled for reasons other than being a scam.

Have you gone through your emails, to see if you received a notice that the item or seller was removed, or tried looking up the seller to see if they are still registered?  If you do not remember their seller ID, log into PayPal, locate the transaction, click on it and that will give the details including the seller's ID, then you can look them up on ebay.

"THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS FOOLPROOF, BECAUSE FOOLS ARE SO DARNED INGENIOUS!" (unknown)
Message 2 of 10
latest reply

You didn't mention whether you got the items or not and are they all from the same seller? 

Message 3 of 10
latest reply

eBay is tinkering again. Don’t know if it’s a glitch but others are reporting the same issue. The listings themselves weren’t pulled, you just can’t view the completed listing.

One life is all we have to live
Love is all we have to give

**Formerly known as MissJen316**
Message 4 of 10
latest reply

@frasierbrown

There are a few versions of the sold items occuring

For some items such as china you may see this when you display the sold item so just click that blue listing word & you will see the sold item your looking for
ended listing 6-18.JPG

Some are still the old verison  of sold
ended items sold 2 6-18.JPG

And the 3rd and worst possible is anything from the ebay catalog, it brings up the screen below with items for sale & no way to get to the sold item.
Sellers & buyers alike are unable to display anything sold, sellers cannot even look at their own sold items, buyers going back to look at items can't see the descriptions or anything for the items they bought.
this is a mess

ended items sold 3 6-18.JPG

Message 5 of 10
latest reply

Same thing happened to me with 39  leather bags i win on auction on 4 different dates of purchase

Message 6 of 10
latest reply

For some time ebay has been deleting features and has become user unfriendly. This later brilliant idea is decidedly hostile, where no-one can open a completed auction, even the buyer, instead you get another listing which does not relate to the item you bought or want to view. Ebay is very quickly losing customers, as evidenced by fewer and fewer listings in my hobby categories, this is the single most stupid change they have made. You shot yourself in the foot ebay, I feel sorry for sellers

Message 7 of 10
latest reply

This has happened to me twice, both times involving Chinese sellers. I payed thru debit, not Paypal, and Ebay hasn't given me the opportunity for a refund thru their site. I'm upset to say the least. This last seller apparently had sold 20 items already, so I can't help but think this has something to do with the international trade dispute and that Ebay has consciously defrauded me. They said they "had to remove the listing", not that the seller removed it, so my view is that they have broken their contract and refused to offer me the ship tracking they agreed with the seller to provide.

Message 8 of 10
latest reply

This change is one of the most idiotic that eBay has ever implemented, and I say that not as a seller, but as a very active buyer of collectibles. I *NEED* to be able to view specific completed listings for research and comparison purposes  so I can use that information when looking for active items to buy.

STOP HELPING US TO DEATH! This eBay nanny state is horrible.

Get out of my way, eBay. You're a hindrance, not a help.

Message 9 of 10
latest reply

I don't see anyone happy about this change ... if you are listening eBay PUT IT BACK! - Knowing what the item recently sold for is an important tool.
Message 10 of 10
latest reply