Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 15 helpful

Monthly Chat Update

Hi sellers, We wanted to let you know that we're making a couple of updates to the way we communicate site changes and topics with our sellers. We've decided to retire the monthly chat’s current format. Instead, we will schedule our chats with eBay s...

Displaying Feedback Replies

Over the past few months, we’ve been working to improve the feedback experience for both sellers and buyers on eBay by improving relevancy and displaying images. These feedback enhancements give potential buyers better insights into your products, an...

Canceled bids from unregistered members?

eBay administration has canceled two bids I received, one on two different item because bidder wasn’t a registered member. My question is how did they place the bid to begin with? I think other bidders might feel it’s a scam of sorts. Or is it some k...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Great Idea!!!! (For Ebays benefit)

"We’re reaching out to let you know that, starting May 15, your listings that display calculated shipping will default to showing eBay Labels discounted shipping rates. The new default rates will apply to all of your active and future listings that o...

Alternatives to GoDaddy now that it is canceling

GoDaddy cancellation. This is a real mess! I've been casting about for alternatives but they are difficult to find. I tried Quickbooks but canceled it almost immediately. The integration process is complicated and confusing if you don't know a lot ab...

Return / refund

Hello I sold an old but working laptop. Small money. Buyer after 4 days messages “WiFi not work, money back”

User avatar by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

New Category Suggestions.

I've been trying to draw attention to the changes needed in the Collectibles-Militaria category for some time now to no avail. Nobody seems to care enough to back me up on my singular idea here on the boards so I thought I'd try a new approach to the...

EBAY CANCELLED AN ORDER FROM A BUYER

A BUYER PURCHASED AN ITEM FROM ME ON THE 18TH AND TODAY I SEE IT SAYS CANCELLED WITH NEITHER ME OR THE BUYER DOING ANYTHING AND THEY HAVE REFUNDED HIM, I CONTACTED HIM AND HE ASSURES ME HE STILL WANTS THE ITEM AND NEITHER HIM NOR I HAS DONE ANYTHING ...

Ebay art gallery transfer of ownership

Hi! Can you provide a how-to guide on taking over an eBay store after the passing of the owner? The owner's kids would like to take over the eBay store, which had quite a lot of good reviews over decades, but don't know where to begin or who to call....

Can listings be visible to countries I don't ship to (2024) ?

Hi,Is there some setting I can use to have my listings be visible to countries I don't ship to ?The reasons I want to do this :1. I am selling on consignment, both me and my client are located in the EU area (where I don't ship to), but he wants to b...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay International Shipping is a rip off for buyers!

I live in Canada and will NEVER buy from a seller using eBay International Shipping (aka Global Shipping Program) and I know I'm not alone. It's a complete and total rip off for buyers. The shipping cost is outrageous and completely random. Two ident...

Seller attempt to initiate a return

What does eBay system do when a seller attempts to initiate a Return before the Buyer realizes they must raise the Return request? Is there any system "auto" granting for refund when both parties invoke a Return?

User avatar by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay's new Offsite Ads Program- Will it kill sales?

I just saw some information saying that this new offsite ads program ( that ebay is offering us $100 to try) is in beta testing now and sometime in 2024 should go full scale. The intent is for ebay to no longer pay google for any ad space so our list...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 64 replies
  • 18 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors