cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fake counterfeit Perth Mint gold bars in assay card

Finally the new perth mint china produced counterfeit bars are for sale on ebay.
Listed as fakes.
Compare them to yours.

Message 1 of 24
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Being sold everywhere.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 24
latest reply
23 REPLIES 23

Being sold everywhere.

Message 2 of 24
latest reply

ALL Perth Mint gold bars[2.5, 5, 10, 20, 1 oz.] in green assay CERTICARD security case are counterfeit if the serial number starts with the letter "A" ___see bar below ser# A266401___
ALL Perth Mint gold bars[2.5, 5, 10, 20, 1 oz.] in green assay CERTICARD security case are counterfeit if

the wording CERTICARD security case on front of assay card is not uniform___see below___

Message 3 of 24
latest reply

the issue here is why is no one reporting the listings as this is clearly against ebays policy ?

Message 4 of 24
latest reply

eBay is too busy. They get 100's of thousands of reports on fakes every day. 
When I get fed up, I contact authorities outside of ebay. But, I know there busy too.

Message 5 of 24
latest reply

Many folks are reporting them to eBay, Directcomputerbuilders, but China still continues to make these darn counterfeits. That's the sad fact. For every one fraudulent Seller that goes down, two more jump in to claim their place. The only good news is (if any) is that over 65+ gold sellers from January of 2017 to today alone (April 27, 2017) have been removed from eBay (NARU'ed w/Counterfeit Feed Back). Hopefully other folk's will catch on over time? Believe me, we have been saving a list of "names" for over 3 years now. Besides "precious metals", there are many other things that can be copied. eBay security tries though. If you see something very "suspicious" in the future, report it by using the simple link on that auction. Good luck to you!
Message 6 of 24
latest reply

Little more help.

ALL Perth Mint gold bars[2.5, 5, 10, 20, 1 oz.] in green assay CERTICARD security case are counterfeit if the serial number starts with the letter "A" ___
ALL Perth Mint gold bars[2.5, 5, 10, 20, 1 oz.] in green assay CERTICARD security case are counterfeit if

the wording CERTICARD security case on front of assay card is not uniform___see below___

Message 7 of 24
latest reply

Bars  are being sold all over ebay U.S.A. 
But, in Europe, especially Germany, flooded with counterfeits.

Message 8 of 24
latest reply

All CertiCard Assay Perth Mint gold bars are fake if serial number starts with Letter A
See pics below of a counterfeit 1 ounce Perth Gold bar produced in China.fakefake

Message 9 of 24
latest reply

This is not correct. I have a green 5g bar bought directly from the Perth Mint with its serial number begging with an A but has two 0's after the A.

Message 10 of 24
latest reply

This is an authentic 5 gram Perth Mint gold bar. It's in a tamper proof assay card. It's NOT in a CertiCard assay card.

Message 12 of 24
latest reply

Mine were filled with genuine Swiss milk chocolate.
Message 13 of 24
latest reply

tHis is nothing new,buy from reputable dealers.

But then there is a guy /gal who has b een buying gold from a local dealer for 15 years,they all turn out to be fake.

Put lime in the coconut and call me in the morning !
Message 14 of 24
latest reply

s-l500 (6).jpg

Message 15 of 24
latest reply