cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buy it now only option and unable to send invoice for combined shipping?

So there's an item that I'd like to purchase and the seller only has the item for "BIN" (Buy It Now.) He also has no mention of combined shipping in his description, so I contacted him and asked if he could combine shipping and he stated that he would certainly be able to. However when choosing the quantity for the item that I wanted (3) and clicking "Buy It Now" (there is no option for me to add the item to my chart) Ebay directs me to pay for the item immediately. Also on the next page it DOES in fact give me an option to "add to chart" but when I click it I get a message on the next page stating, "The item you've selected was not added to your cart. Please try again." I contacted the seller again about this issue and he has yet to respond. I've done research in hopes of finding out how to solve this issue but all the other posts about this issue are years older (2013-2014) or no one seems have found a solution. Can anyone help me with this? He's the only seller that I've found that sells the item in my country. I've also included two photos of the listing "BIN" option and the message I get when I try to add the item to my chart.77777.jpg888888.jpg

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Wait for the seller to reply.

He may advise you to pay & then refund the shipping overcharge

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Wait for the seller to reply.

He may advise you to pay & then refund the shipping overcharge

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

@bellabeauty9393 wrote:

He also has no mention of combined shipping in his description, so I contacted him and asked if he could combine shipping and he stated that he would certainly be able to. 

Did you inquire if combined shipping would reduce the shipping cost you would be paying ?

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Actually I didn't because I didn't even think about asking about it in that way because when I contacted the seller about that particular item that I wanted to buy multiple of, I assumed he already knew what I was referring to. But now I actually realize that I should've asked this question instead, thank you for that! It didn't even cross my mind, so I'll be re-contacting the seller again about this, I still didn't get a reply from him from my last inquiry. I'm really hoping that we'll get this settled because I'd really like to have the items at his convient/affordable price but I guess we shall see!

*Special thanks to everyone who replied & gave me some feedback, I appreciate it! 🙂

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

You either have to pay for the items in full and hope that the seller issued a partial refund, OR ask him to create a listing with the items you want & you purchase that listing. 

One life is all we have to live
Love is all we have to give

**Formerly known as MissJen316**
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

I'm keeping my fingers crossed and hoping that he'll be able to do the partial refund, also thank you for the feedback!

Message 6 of 6
latest reply