cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

20% off coupon Today - Shop Shop Shop!

alan@ebay
eBay Staff (Alumni)

Hello buyers,

Today from 8-8 Pacific time we are having a 20% off coupon - I'm off to do some shopping. 

Full details here-

https://pages.ebay.com/promo/2018/0309/7020.html

Alan - eBay Community Manager

If a member's response helped, please give it a Helpful. If you are the author of a thread and a member's response resolved your question, please click "Accept as Solution." More on Accepted Solutions.

Check out the eBay for Business podcast! For your chance to be featured on the show, call in with a question at 888 723-4630!

Message 1 of 24
latest reply
23 REPLIES 23

How does this work?  I can buy any item and it is 20% off.  I looked at a buy it now and I had to commit to buy before I could see if the item (golf driver) was included in the sale from the private buyer.  Please help me understand if all items are on the sale and if seller looses the 20%?

Message 2 of 24
latest reply

@5jesussaves

It applys to orders $25+ and up to $100 discount. EBay reimburses the seller for the discount.

Have a nice day, God bless,

-- @itsmostlikelytrashnottreasure

----------------------------------

If I helped please mark my post as "helpful". (also known as thumbs up)

If I your question was solved by me please click "accept as solution" on my post. Or on someone else's. 

Yes, this is my posting account

Message 3 of 24
latest reply

@5jesussaves wrote:

How does this work?  I can buy any item and it is 20% off.  I looked at a buy it now and I had to commit to buy before I could see if the item (golf driver) was included in the sale from the private buyer.  Please help me understand if all items are on the sale and if seller looses the 20%?

Hi @5jesussaves

When you're at the checkout you enter the code PSPRING20

The seller will receive the full amount of the item price, eBay is paying for the 20% discount. 

Here are full details-
How to redeem your Coupon:

1. Shop for eligible items. (See below for exclusions).
  2. Pay for your item by 8:00 PM Pacific Time on March 9, 2018
  3. Enter the Coupon code in the redemption code field: PSPRING20

Terms & Conditions:

The Coupon is a 20% discount, valid from 8:00 AM PST March 9, 2018 until 8:00 PM PST on March 9, 2018. Discount applies to the purchase price (excluding shipping, handling, and taxes) of eligible item(s) of $25 or more and will be capped at a value of $100. Only eBay members registered with an address located in the United States or Canada are eligible for the Coupon. Eligible items exclude items from the Coins & Paper Money, Gift Cards & Coupons, and Real Estate categories. Coupon can be used once within a single transaction (or cart), while supplies last. Any unused difference between the discount amount, as shown on the Coupon, and the purchase price of an item(s) in a single transaction (or cart) will be forfeited.

Coupon is subject to U.S laws, void where prohibited, not redeemable for cash, has no face value, and cannot be combined with any other Coupon, or when paying with PayPal Credit Easy Payments or Gift Cards. eBay may cancel, amend, or revoke the Coupon at any time.

If a member's response helped, please give it a Helpful. If you are the author of a thread and a member's response resolved your question, please click "Accept as Solution." More on Accepted Solutions.

Check out the eBay for Business podcast! For your chance to be featured on the show, call in with a question at 888 723-4630!

Message 4 of 24
latest reply

alan@ebaywrote:

Hello buyers,

While it's cool and all, it'd be even more super cool if we could use it more than once today since I forgot one item.

C'est la vie.

Forget keeping up with the Joneses. Be the Finklegrubers!
OK kids, time to get the Dodge loaded up again. I hear 'Poppy's By the Tree' calling. This trip might be a long one too.
Message 5 of 24
latest reply

It's a win-win situation for sellers and buyers. I'll be stocking up on shipping supplies and other items.Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 24
latest reply

@chrysylys wrote:

alan@ebaywrote:

Hello buyers,

While it's cool and all, it'd be even more super cool if we could use it more than once today since I forgot one item.

C'est la vie.

Thanks for the feedback, @chrysylys. I'll take that back to the team for future consideration. 

Message 7 of 24
latest reply

Is this one of those 'if you didn't get the email, you don't qualify' things?

Message 8 of 24
latest reply

Nope.  No email required.  Open to all, IF you live in the US or Canada.

Forget keeping up with the Joneses. Be the Finklegrubers!
OK kids, time to get the Dodge loaded up again. I hear 'Poppy's By the Tree' calling. This trip might be a long one too.
Message 9 of 24
latest reply

Ok, thanks.
Message 10 of 24
latest reply

Love this! Thanks!

Message 11 of 24
latest reply

I think the only qualification was to have an address with eBay.

https://pages.ebay.com/promo/2018/0309/7020.html?_trkparms=%26clkid%3D2365466590293968494

Message 12 of 24
latest reply

Did you try to use it again? It's worth a shot!

Message 13 of 24
latest reply

Put it in your cart and then buy it. Then it shows where to put the coupon code.

Message 14 of 24
latest reply

alan@ebaywrote:

When you're at the checkout you enter the code PSPRING20

The seller will receive the full amount of the item price, eBay is paying for the 20% discount. 

Just used it! Worked perfectly! Thnx!!

Message 15 of 24
latest reply