Bears and Plush
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

175 Beanie babies

I have a huge valuable list of Beanie Babies that I would love to sell. I certain many are very valuable. Can anyone point me into the direction of a business or someone that purchases them? ThanksJodi

User avatar by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Unknown bears

Hello allI have found these bears and they're very soft and the head/limbs are jointed. There is a bell in each of their left earsWondering if anyone knows whether these are handmade or notGoogle lense hasn't turned anything up    

IMG_3298.jpeg IMG_3299.jpeg IMG_3302.jpeg

Need Help identifying mohair bunny rabbits

I am trying to find info on these two rabbits I purchased yesterday. They appear to be mohair, and eyes could be glass, I am no expert, but they seem to have some age to them. I do not recognize the labels. Any help you can give me, along with value ...

IMG_3534 4.jpg IMG_3535 4.jpg IMG_3536 4.jpg IMG_3537 4.jpg
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Unknown maker - Pink & White Teddy Bear -

Can anyone please help me identify the cute little bear shown in the photos? I have it listed with plenty of watchers but as yet no bidding. Waiting to get it at a low price I assume. I have an offer for the bear from Japan. It is a fair offer but th...

Pink0024.JPG Pink0025.JPG Pink0026.JPG Pink0027.JPG
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Doll body part

ritac1942Rising Star ‎10-14-2022 09:05 PM Here is a picture of a Robert Tonner doll body, 2013 that I purchased years ago for a project that I did not continue with. I put it away and forgot about it but came across it when searching for something el...

ritac1942_1-1665883922914.jpeg

Steiff "Bear on Wheels" replica mistake?

His wheel base is shorter than others from the LE of 12,000. His wheels do not fit in the provided slots, and he has a wrinkle around his belly not shown on others, because he's more stretched out (if that makes sense). Would you just mention this in...

IMG_5225.JPG IMG_5229.JPG

EBay should be called scambay

It seems there are no real buyers or sales anymore only scammers and as hard as eBay is on sellers they have no rules or consequence for fraudsters. They are taking over Ebay and ruining this place

Beanie Babies Advice

Hi guys! A friend has asked me to list some beanie babies his mother had collected before she passed. I have done some research and I believe he has some really rare and valuable ones. I want to make sure I know what I'm doing before listing. I don't...

• 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Help ID Bear

Tag is missing from the back(been cut off), no marks of maker. 12" tall by 6" wide. Very dense bean bag or straw stuffing, makes crackle when pressed. Stitched nose and dark-black eyes. Short hair, unknown. Weighs 14 oz. Neck, arms and legs have stif...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors