Bears and Plush
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Start a new Discussion
safe to buy stuffed plush pre owned dolls?
safe to buy stuffed plush pre owned dolls?
Hello, not sure if this is a question for the boards but I was wondering about buying used plush dolls because of bedbugs. There are many dolls I woul...
by in Bears and Plush | Updated by timbro31
I have an original Teddy Roosevelt bear circa 1903. Made by Morris Michtom in Brooklyn, New York.
I have an original Teddy Roosevelt bear circa 1903. Made by Morris Michtom in Brooklyn, New York.
How do I find a value, price for him. When this old bear of mine has never been sold before in modern times? In my years of research, he is the only o...
by in Bears and Plush | Updated by pelainec2
Who made my teddy bear
Who made my teddy bear
My teddy bear I've had since I was a baby! As you can tell he is very old but I'm only 21, so not that old. The tag is still on him but all the letter...
Teddy Bear ID
Teddy Bear ID
I would love to know the maker and possible age of my little, 3.5" teddy. There are no tags or anything. He is mohair, with crunchy stuffing...straw?T...
by in Bears and Plush | Updated by officegirl02
Vtg Gund rubber faced Monkey with a Zippered Pocket INFO? THANKS!
Vtg Gund rubber faced Monkey with a Zippered Pocket INFO? THANKS!
I purchased this vintage tagged GUND stuffed monkey at an estate auction. It has a rubber face, ears, hands and shoes. I am sure that he was dressed w...
by in Bears and Plush | Updated by richarlaymo0
Chad Valley Bear, Help Please
Chad Valley Bear, Help Please
I can't find this size bear on ebay right now and I am trying to sort out approximate age and a BIN price. I am guessing 1950s but the prices are all ...
Giorgio Beverly Hills Collector Bear
Giorgio Beverly Hills Collector Bear
Hi. Do any of you guys know anything about Giorgio Beverly Hills collector bears? I found one today at a thrift store and was thinking about putting h...
by in Bears and Plush | Updated by tabrmorri_8
Have an old bear need help with age and maker
Have an old bear need help with age and maker
Hello.Looks like a stieff bear but no button on ear or hole where button fell off. The butt of bear is weighted with sand bag it feels like a sand bag...
by in Bears and Plush | Updated by jallml
Help Identifying Little Brown Horse
Help Identifying Little Brown Horse
This small horse is 6" tall at the head. Has white vinyl reins and foot wraps. Two done brown eyes. Looks old. Is very firm when you squeeze her. Any ...
Anyone Recognize This Large Plush Clown? Probably 1960's?
Anyone Recognize This Large Plush Clown? Probably 1960's?
Hi all! A friend has asked me to sell some of her dolls & collectibles. In the collection is this large plush clown doll. It also resembles Raggedy An...
by in Bears and Plush | Updated by good.golly.dolly
Looking for this Valentine stuffed wolf/dog
Looking for this Valentine stuffed wolf/dog
If you have one to sell, I am desperate to buy!!!Member name: Erleebird - Please message me.
Does anyone know where I can buy this old Walmart stuffed monkey beside ebay?
Does anyone know where I can buy this old Walmart stuffed monkey beside ebay?
I live in Canada and I want to purchase an item from the US. I've recently found this used stuffed monkey on ebay, but unfortunately the shipping cost...
Has Anyone Seen This Bear Before?
Has Anyone Seen This Bear Before?
Does anyone know anything about this bear? The tag telling me it's name and who made it is blank just the cleaning directions are still there. I have ...
Antique Bear Tag Plate What Is It For ?
Antique Bear Tag Plate What Is It For ?
Hi can someone help me figure out what this plate or tag is for?Thanks for any help!!
by in Bears and Plush | Updated by watchmystuffgo
Is this a Steiff bear?
Is this a Steiff bear?
Hi, I hope someone can help me. I recently aquired this darling old mohair bear. He is about 13" tall. He is jointed at the arms, legs and neck. He ha...
Information on TED MENTEN Mohair Bear
Information on TED MENTEN Mohair Bear
Hi, I recently purchased a Ted Menten jointed mohair bear with glass eyes. I don't normally sell Teddy bears and I've had trouble finding info for pri...
by in Bears and Plush | Updated by wsmaugham21
Help identifying Boyds Bear
Help identifying Boyds Bear
I have a Boyds Bear which I think it's authentic but I can't seem to find any information on him can someone please help he has light brown nappy hair...
by in Bears and Plush | Updated by brbgramma
Help identify this stuffed Boyds Bear.
Help identify this stuffed Boyds Bear.
I have this stuffed Boyds Bear that I am having a hard time to identify. The tag on the back identifies it from The Boyds Collection Ltd. (Bear 1985, ...
by in Bears and Plush | Updated by brbgramma
Can anyone help me to identify this bear?
Can anyone help me to identify this bear?
Bought this very sweet teddy and was wondering more about him. He is about 16" tall, has the softest fur, and sounds a bit crunchy when I squeeze his ...
by in Bears and Plush | Updated by alycat3
Needing to identify this Plush, no tags or identifying markings.
Needing to identify this Plush, no tags or identifying markings.
Hi everyone, my first time posting so I hope someone out there can help me out. The attached picture is of my sons favorite stuffed animal/plush that ...
by in Bears and Plush | Updated by paigex3335
OLD BEAR
OLD BEAR
hi I found this old bear at a yard sale no damage no tags glass eyes wired jointed body makes sound when turned over I cant get the pictures on here s...
Help! I have 2 antique (I think) black mohair bears. Excelsior stuffed. ID????
Help! I have 2 antique (I think) black mohair bears. Excelsior stuffed. ID????
Hi all! First I want to say thank you for any help! I do believe both of these bears are antique. But I know very, very little about teddy bears (othe...
by in Bears and Plush | Updated by good.golly.dolly
Identify OLD Plush Daschund Dog???
Identify OLD Plush Daschund Dog???
The story goes... I received this stuffed dog for my first Christmas or birthday which would make it almost 60 years old - and I still have her today!...
by in Bears and Plush | Updated by skyhart
can anyone id this old bear, with EB patch, 60s era maybe
can anyone id this old bear, with EB patch, 60s era maybe
found this old bear, but no tags, has a patch on his hat, thanks in advance for any info on him.
Ganz Bear
Ganz Bear
Sorry about first post, pushed wrong button now unsure how to edit or delete. Anyway, I found the cutest first Edition Ganz Cottage Collection Cat, hi...
First Edition Ganz Cottage Collectibles lorraine Chien
First Edition Ganz Cottage Collectibles lorraine Chien
Can anyone ID this older brown teddybear, blue eyes
Can anyone ID this older brown teddybear, blue eyes
I have here a brown bear about 19 inchs tall, no tags or markings, does he look like hes a famous bear or just everyday toy. thanks in advance.
by in Bears and Plush | Updated by soh.maryl
Who is the top seller of plush toys on eBay?
Who is the top seller of plush toys on eBay?
I'm wondering who is the top seller of plush toy animals on eBay?
Are your bears stuffed with gold
Are your bears stuffed with gold
The prices i have seen on here lately are a joke, good luck with that.
Disney Convention Teddy Bear
Disney Convention Teddy Bear
Need help with pricing.. Have 1991 Walt Disney World Teddy Bear Convention Bear. Jockline Grizzly BearFound it sold on Worthpoint but my subscription ...
by in Bears and Plush | Updated by triciasfunnyfarm