Bears and Plush
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Is this a Rushton clown

Someone told me this clow is fr a company named Rushton and could be worth money. Does onyone know if this is true or was someone just fooling me. ThanksKaren

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Boyds Collection Dog 1985-1996

Hello I am trying to find the name of this Boyds Collection Dog I believe it is mohair size 10". The date on the blue label 1985-1996. He is wearing a cable wool sweater, the sweater has a Boyds label date 1990-1994. Jointed. Pink felt paws. Thankyou...

Polar bear by Brendatoy

Hi I found this lovely polar bear label says Brendatoy and wonderfleece British wool made in England. It seems to be hollow inside and feels like a tennis ball. Such a lovely shape. Does anyone know anything about Brendatoy? I'd love to know how old ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Steiff Bear ID Help

Hi, wondering if anyone can help me ID this Steiff bear? No tag or ear button. Growler works. 12.5" tall. Thanks!~

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Boyds Mohair Bear 2008 Angel of Hope

Hello I thought I had put this bear on the board over a year ago bot cannot find the post. I am trying to find info on this what appears to be a very rare mohair bear dated 1988-2008. SHe has Angel of Hope on the bottom of her foot. She is 12" jointe...

Steiff or?

Recently got this ape/orangatan at a thrift store because I thought it had Steiff like characteristics, especially the face. But so far my research is not coming up with this being the case. This is a large orangatan, close to 19". His head turns, he...

Teddy Bear ID

Please help me identify this teddy bear.Creo que está relleno de paja porque cruje cuando lo presiono.The nose is plastic.height:22" approx.Thank you.

DSCN7074.JPG DSCN7076.JPG DSCN7060.JPG DSCN7080.JPG

Teddy Bear ID

I'm hoping someone might be able to help identify an old teddy bear of mine. I recently had to go through my stuffed animal collection at my Dad's and came across this guy, and had to save him from being thrown out. My best guess is that he's a littl...

Teddy Bear ID

I’m trying to identify my plush bear, 13” high, light orangy brown colour, tag says copywriter 2002. I’ve looked through the internet but I cannot find an exact match. He’s soft stuffed but has “beans” in his paws. Any idea what he’s worth.

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

safe to buy stuffed plush pre owned dolls?

Hello, not sure if this is a question for the boards but I was wondering about buying used plush dolls because of bedbugs. There are many dolls I would love to collect that are only available now pre owned because there are no longer being made. I re...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Who made my teddy bear

My teddy bear I've had since I was a baby! As you can tell he is very old but I'm only 21, so not that old. The tag is still on him but all the letter and everything are faded. He has no fur but unique circles that look like flowers. Please help me o...

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Teddy Bear ID

I would love to know the maker and possible age of my little, 3.5" teddy. There are no tags or anything. He is mohair, with crunchy stuffing...straw?Thank you!

Vtg Gund rubber faced Monkey with a Zippered Pocket INFO? THANKS!

I purchased this vintage tagged GUND stuffed monkey at an estate auction. It has a rubber face, ears, hands and shoes. I am sure that he was dressed when originally purchased, however he now is not. The one thing that stumps me about him and I am hop...