Bears and Plush
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Help ID Bear

Tag is missing from the back(been cut off), no marks of maker. 12" tall by 6" wide. Very dense bean bag or straw stuffing, makes crackle when pressed. Stitched nose and dark-black eyes. Short hair, unknown. Weighs 14 oz. Neck, arms and legs have stif...

Bear identification and date? Steiff? 1900s

Hi,Bought from an estate sale so not sure of the age but I think that it is an early Steiff (but without button in ear ~1915). Any help in narrowing the age and confirmation if Steiff or not would be appreciated. Please let me know if there are any c...

Build a Bear Paw Patches

Does anyone know when BABW started putting paw BAB patches on their furry friends? I have found a few older bears but I am having a hard time identifying some of them. These bears have the stuffed with love silky tag and the tiny paw/heart tag on the...

Can Anyone Identify This Old Teddy Bear..?

Does anybody have information about this bear? I played with it in the 1950"s, I believe. His tag has been loved off. I can find similar (identical?) faces online, but all have two main body colors and mine has only one.

Screen Shot 2019-03-10 at 5.57.55 PM.png Screen Shot 2019-03-10 at 5.58.30 PM.png

Help with ID

Hi, Was wondering if anyone can help me ID this old guy. I have some more pics that I will put in a reply. Unfortunately, he has lost his eyes. Thanks much!

Bear ID

Can anyone identify this bear?

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Help with two bears

I need help with two bears. The tallest bear (20") is a Verna, made in Australia. He has a growler which doesn't work and it is puching against the material on his back. I wondered about the material on his hand and feet , if it had been replaced? I ...

IMG_4688.JPG IMG_4689.JPG IMG_4686.JPG IMG_4687.JPG

Western Dog Plush ID

I found this plush at an auction. I haven't been able to ID it. Can anyone help? He has a "J" On his belt buckle

IMG_9288.JPG IMG_9289.JPG IMG_9290.JPG
User avatar by Scout
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

I need help with ID for this Teddy Bear rod jointed

This bear is articulated by a metal rod.The legs are joined by a rod, the same happens with the arms.The head is fixed to the body.This bear is stuffed with straw or wood shavings.I think the eyes are glass because when I touch them they feel very co...

Teddy Bear Id

I need help identifying my bear. I've looked through the internet and ebay to see if there was any matches but no luck yet. He should be from the 1990's. Description of the bear: 5 inch tallThe tongue was added manually so that was not there original...

bear1.jpg bear2.jpg