cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

bought these on ebay,,head wont fit body....is there any way to find a head & bodyy

i have this  head   and  body..i  believe  both  are  vintage.......what  parts  do i  need  to make  two  dolls  from  these  two  parts  that  wont  work  together.

the neck of the body is   hard  plastic...

this  profusion  from the  head?? is  that  original  to  this  Barbie? or  should i  remove it  and  start  over  with  parts  that  match ?  thanks  for any  info  !

what  type  of  head   will  fit  this   hard  ceck  little  hole...body...does it  look  like  someone  broke off   a part...........i  bought  both on  ebay..got  fooled...

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

bought these on ebay,,head wont fit body....is there any way to find a head & bodyy

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

I know this is an old post, but in case you're still wondering, the knob inside the head is not original. The body would have a knob attached that the head fit on. You can buy a set of various replacement knobs from:

http://www.restoredoll.com/barbie-and-friends-vintage-new-single-repair-kit/

It includes things you won't need, but you will be able to fix this doll and maybe others you buy. They seem simple enough to use, just need some sort of Crazy Glue. I need to order a set of these myself, just haven't gotten around to it.

Sheila
Message 4 of 4
latest reply