Barbie Collectors
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Barbie dolls

I have close to a hundred barbie dolls,, holiday barbie,, regular barbies,,,all still in the box,,

Barbie #916 Commuter Accessories Question

Hi, I have a few pieces of the #916 Commuter set that I got in an estate lot with assorted 1950 era dolls and clothes. I have the red hat box and someone has asked me if it is original. How does do I know if a Barbie accessory is original or a reprod...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Discolouration of Barbie/Ken dolls

I’ve noticed grey marks on some of my Barbie and Ken dolls’ faces…. This never used to happen and I don’t know what’s causing them or how to remove them. Any ideas?unsure how to add a photo on here….

Barbie

I have a huge Barbie collection from holiday barbies to Olympic dolls to collections around the world to elvis and even vintage and first. Looking to sell them to make space and to also for what they are worth. I have pictures of them all but just to...

Identify my vintage TNT Barbie

I am having the hardest time finding which model Barbie I have. She has rooted lashes, Twist and turn, bendable legs, holes in bottom of feet from a base. A “10” on left butt check. Red nails and red earrings. 1966 Japan Mattel Inc. any chance anyone...

Doll Identification

I can't figure out if this is the right place for this but I hope someone out there can help get me to the right place or, in case this is the right place, help with this doll identification. On the back it says it's a Spelling-Goldberg doll so I ass...

IMG_1803.jpeg IMG_1803 2.jpeg
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

1966 Malibu Barbie

Hi there, I have a TNT Malibu barbie made in Korea. Is this worth much. I realise it is hard to read but all the writing is on one cheek and it says 1966mattel, incus patentedus pat pendmade inkorea

A20F69D7-BC8A-4E09-A042-102FE656847E.jpeg
Most Marked as Helpful Authors