Barbie Collectors
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Start a new Discussion
Is this a 5 or 6 Barbie please?
Is this a 5 or 6 Barbie please?
Hello,No markings on her neck. Fanny has the Midge ©1962 / Barbie ©1968 by Mattel Inc Patented.To "me", her lips and nails look more like a coral than...
by in Barbie Collectors | Updated by thystlemoon
Restoring and restyline ponytail on #3 and #4 ponytail doll....Help!
Restoring and restyline ponytail on #3 and #4 ponytail doll....Help!
I want to restore the original ponytails to my #3 and #4 ponytail barbies. When I got them, their hair was a mess. I have successully smoothed out the...
Ken doll identification
Ken doll identification
I recently aquired some older Barbies. This head was obviously on the wrong body. I am pretty sure it is an older Ken, but I have been unable to ident...
How to change a Barbie dolls arm?
How to change a Barbie dolls arm?
(Photo by Deuce Goorgon on YouTube) Hey, good day! So I have an old Erika doll from 2004's "Princess and the Pauper" movie, and I got a huge problem: ...
Can anyone identify these Barbies? Thank you :)
Can anyone identify these Barbies? Thank you :)
Just like the title says. The second and fourth Barbies received some awful haircuts at one time in their lives though lolthinking 1 & 2 are 80 someth...
bought these on ebay,,head wont fit body....is there any way to find a head & bodyy
bought these on ebay,,head wont fit body....is there any way to find a head & bodyy
i have this head and body..i believe both are vintage.......what parts do i need to make two dolls from these two parts that wont work together.the ne...
Barbie ID ?
Barbie ID ?
I found this poor Barbie at a goodwill outlet. I think she's a #3 but I'm not quite sure. It's hard to see the markings
Numbers on the bottom of Vintage Barbie and Ken Shoes
Numbers on the bottom of Vintage Barbie and Ken Shoes
Hello, Does anyone know if the numbers on the bottom of Barbie and Ken's shoes hold any significance? For example, I have a pair of shoes that are bot...
Tutti petticoat maybe?
Tutti petticoat maybe?
I found this along with the mini doll from Tutti's Let's Play outfit and an accessory for Dogs n Duds. There is no tag, but the lace matches the kind ...
Please give me ruthless criticism about my handmade clothes for Silkstone Barbie
Please give me ruthless criticism about my handmade clothes for Silkstone Barbie
Hello! I sew OOAK outfits for Silkstone Barbie about few monthes and I'd like to understand collectors better))I would appreciate for ruthless critici...
by in Barbie Collectors | Updated by funkygopher
Help Me Identify This Barbie
Help Me Identify This Barbie
Hello everyone! Can anyone identify this doll for me? I found her recently with no box and no tag describing her. I don't even know if she's collectib...
by in Barbie Collectors | Updated by dermaulwurf8
Barbie - oily hair
Barbie - oily hair
I bought some Barbie dolls and found the hair is always oily even I washed them. Then I found some substance inside the head which is like dried "glue...
Can anyone help me identifu this Barbie ?
Can anyone help me identifu this Barbie ?
Hi there .. Estate find and hoping someone can help me identify .. Seems to be missing earings and is straight legged. Thank you for any help !
Need help IDing this doll
Need help IDing this doll
by in Barbie Collectors | Updated by selumom
Need Help Identifying Barbie bubble cut
Need Help Identifying Barbie bubble cut
HiI have this bubble cut Barbie. She has Japan on her foot. Also is she brunette or black hair. Not sure how to list her . Thanks for you help.
Selling Maria Therese Silkstone Bride.
Selling Maria Therese Silkstone Bride.
I'm selling a "used/new" Barbie Fashion Model Collection Maria Therese Barbie that is in a 7/10 box but has never been removed and is in brand new/per...
Barbie Identification please help!!!
Barbie Identification please help!!!
Hi Everyone, I'm new to Barbie and came across this case the other day. I haven't a clue as to what I have here. Who are the dolls? Is there any value...
have body and head ~ can she be restored. have no neck knob
have body and head ~ can she be restored. have no neck knob
can she be restoredaccidentally broke neck knob in half..useless now i assumeonly have head and body...both vintage...want to restore her for resale ....
by in Barbie Collectors | Updated by sheilasday
have these 3 parts...how can i fit this head to this body...?
have these 3 parts...how can i fit this head to this body...?
hi got the neck knob safely out of her head....dont see how these can all fit together nowis there another neck knob i can buy that would work with th...
by in Barbie Collectors | Updated by sheilasday
What Barbie is she? Can I replace the legs?
What Barbie is she? Can I replace the legs?
I bought this Barbie at an antique mall, she did come with legs but they were sticky and in bad shape. I popped them off and they seemed to be removab...
♥ Playtime ♥
♥ Playtime ♥
by in Barbie Collectors | Updated by shirleys8093
Help with doll hats possibly Barbie?
Help with doll hats possibly Barbie?
Hi, I have these posted on the doll website and they have been there for a couple of weeks with no replies so I was hoping someone here might know if ...
by in Barbie Collectors | Updated by ellennewburn2012
advice
advice
Advice Hello... I was wondering if I can get some advice on how I should go about listing some barbies?? These are just some that I will be listing. I...
by in Barbie Collectors | Updated by 6dawn14
Please Need Help with Barbie Comb and Brush
Please Need Help with Barbie Comb and Brush
Hi, I wanted to say I did post this under dolls a week ago. I would like to know if anyone knows when this Barbie comb and brush came out? I have sear...
by in Barbie Collectors | Updated by ellennewburn2012
Help identifying a doll made in Malaysia
Help identifying a doll made in Malaysia
I found a few barbies wrapped very well in a cardboard box. I can not seem to find one in particular on any websites. She was made in Malaysia. She ap...
Barbie Collection for Sale to raise money for charity
Barbie Collection for Sale to raise money for charity
We are looking for Buyer/Buyers for Collection of 52 Barbies. All the money will go to charity-we have pictures. Need these gone. Anyone's help would ...
by in Barbie Collectors | Updated by shirleys8093
Can anyone help me to identify something in these pictures? Barbie? Sindy? Betty teen? Petra? Year?
Can anyone help me to identify something in these pictures? Barbie? Sindy? Betty teen? Petra? Year?
Can anyone help me to identify something in these pictures? Barbie? Sindy? Betty teen? Petra? Year? Collection? I appreciate any clues. :-)
by in Barbie Collectors | Updated by ekstrand0
Standard #1190
Standard #1190
Who is hoping for a 50th anniversary repro of this one ??  I am !!
by in Barbie Collectors | Updated by tinaspaintedlady
Restoring a Barbie
Restoring a Barbie
Hi! I have got problems with a Barbie's head which has darkened, can anyone help me?
Who are we?
Who are we?
I have two miscellaneous 90's dolls I'm struggling to identify because they're generic and pretty sure they're "playtime". Doll A has bent arms, TNT b...