Barbie Collectors
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Doll Identification

I can't figure out if this is the right place for this but I hope someone out there can help get me to the right place or, in case this is the right place, help with this doll identification. On the back it says it's a Spelling-Goldberg doll so I ass...

IMG_1803.jpeg IMG_1803 2.jpeg
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

1966 Malibu Barbie

Hi there, I have a TNT Malibu barbie made in Korea. Is this worth much. I realise it is hard to read but all the writing is on one cheek and it says 1966mattel, incus patentedus pat pendmade inkorea

A20F69D7-BC8A-4E09-A042-102FE656847E.jpeg

Holiday Barbies

I have several Holiday Barbies from the 90's that I am looking to sell. How do I find what they are worth and to sell them for a fair price? Looking for more current information. Any help would be appreciated.

Ready to sell my barbies

I have original Barbie, Midge, 2 Kens (including the oldest one with felt(?) crew cut hair in surprisingly good condition), Alan, Skipper, Scooter and Francie the cousin, and Barbie and Midge detachable 'wig-heads' - all of which I would like to know...

Vintage Barbie Collection

Hello! I was born in 1953. My mother saved all of my Barbie stuff from my childhood… my Barbie (I believe she’s a #3), Ken and the earliest Midge doll with freckles and flip hair style. They are used, I played with them a lot as a child (not in an or...

Vintage Barbies and Doll Case

Hi,I recently came into possession of a 1961 Barbie Doll Case and inside is a an original 1959 release Barbie and another Barbie that I haven't been able to identify. Also, there are clothes, stands, shoes, accessories, etc. They need to be cleaned u...

Barbie Royal Wedding Dolls

Hi everyone. I have the William and Kate dolls, unboxed but with shoes, tiara etc still intact. I was looking for any advice about price and where best to sell them. I no longer have the box, if this helps! TIA

Barbie collection

My mom was a collector and passed away. She had a couple hundred Barbie’s new in boxes. Any suggestions on where to sell them. Auctions around where I live won’t bring but a couple dollars each.

Scam alert

Please be advised Ebay for this profile they are a scam and I think they have hacked my account somehow..today is the day I'm supposed to be able to cancel their order cause they have not paid and I feel like they have no intention

Barbie Loves MAC mannequin

Hi, I was wondering if anyone knew the worth of this mannequin. She is one of the mannequins displayed in the store windows when the collection came out in 2007. She’s about a little over 6ft tall.  

A5C84775-7669-41D7-A278-444F0AA5FA29.jpeg
User avatar by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors