Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

♥ Playtime ♥

G'day on eBay ~ ~ ~ Diane
Message 1 of 9,230
latest reply
9,229 REPLIES 9,229

Re: ♥ Playtime ♥

Quacky-the mystery squad gals say go for it and dig out your barbies, be sure to take pics and share with us !!

DSC02737.JPG

Message 1756 of 9,230
latest reply

Shirley-I think that Barbie has a secret stash of cat nip for Jenny.   Went to Walmart yesterday to take a better look at the fashionistas-the one with the giant curls has me interested BUT that gal has a massive head. WOW.  I will probably pick her up someday. Have a great one.

Message 1757 of 9,230
latest reply

Quackyone ~ Glad you stopped by and you know you can join in:-)

Music touches every key of memory, and stirs all the hidden springs of sorrow and joy; we love it for what it makes us forget, and for what it makes us remember.~~L.E. Landon
Message 1758 of 9,230
latest reply

Tina ~ I'll have to check out the one you are talking about; I just can't place her at the moment.   Yeah, some of these dolls's heads are getting rather big again.  I noticed that when the Dreamhouse dolls came out.  I got the Summer and Midge dolls and WOW.....BHS  really bad. 

Music touches every key of memory, and stirs all the hidden springs of sorrow and joy; we love it for what it makes us forget, and for what it makes us remember.~~L.E. Landon
Message 1759 of 9,230
latest reply

2nurse&abby.JPG

Remember the Fashion Fever dolls?  I wish I had kept more of them.  Only have one still in the tube.

Message 1760 of 9,230
latest reply

3fteasterbunny.JPG

She can't make up her mind if she wants to be a pirate or an Easter Bunny

Message 1761 of 9,230
latest reply

Smiley LOL The bunny ears are just what I needed to see today !!! Great fun Shirls !!

Be stil my heart-a head full of curls and freckles to boot, her she is Nikki.

DSC02738.JPG

DSC02739.JPG

Message 1762 of 9,230
latest reply

Hi Tina!

Oh my, she does have a head full of curls!  I have not seen one of these dolls up close and personal, but was looking at her on BFC.  There, it almost looked as though she had a side part and bangs.  I love her hair!  It looks really soft.  I just wish they would drop the bigger heads, but I guess it is for the 'kids'.  She is so fair skinned and the freckles go with that so well it does make her a pretty doll + all the soft curls:-)  I like her dress too!!  Hahaha!  I see you wasted no time de-boxing her!  7.00 is a gr8 deal!  I better get to K-mart!!  I do know tho, this one where I live will not have the silkie.

Oh yeah, gotta have a good time  with the dolls!  I like to have some play dolls to goof around with.  Those bunny ears were fun!!

Message 1763 of 9,230
latest reply

HAPPY EASTER!

Message 1764 of 9,230
latest reply

Beautiful Mutya. I love this pink dress. She looks so fresh and lovely. In the other pic she stands with Sun Sensation Kira- my favorite Kira as a kid.
Message 1765 of 9,230
latest reply

Shirley never get rid of the orange hair! I love her! I want another to have her rerooted. 4TD- I see them yearly at Walgreens and that is where I got it;)
Message 1766 of 9,230
latest reply

Ash-a neat article regarding the designer and the lovely Mutya doll.

http://globalnation.inquirer.net/120352/designer-gives-barbie-a-glamorous-filipino-makeover/

I always love to hear about what goes into designing these special dolls.

Shirls-you know I opened her immediately when I got home, I had to touch her curls. So jealous !! Ha Ha. They are very soft too.  What are your thoughts on Cherry Picnic??

Message 1767 of 9,230
latest reply

I think she is pretty cute but, I really like her picnic basket!!

Message 1768 of 9,230
latest reply

I think Mutya looks very pretty in her new dress!!  She even looks happy wearing it:-)

Message 1769 of 9,230
latest reply

Back to Cherry Picnic....she reminds me of the vintage "Picnic Set". 

Message 1770 of 9,230
latest reply