cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ebay listings published in eBay.it shop are not visible from my eBay.com shop

Hi,

I am am an Italian seller, I have an ebay shop in ebay.it. I am having a serious issue with ebay.com visibility for my listings in the ebay shop.

If you click on my account link "view listings", you will find only items published in ebay.com (590) but now I have around 28.000 items in my Italian shop. I am using business policies for shipping and I correctly set international shipping services, this is why I am selling with no troubles to US customers. I have no countries excluded. You can find a specific item from my stock if you look for it in ebay search with correct key words, so my items appears in ebay search engine, however, if you look directly into my shop, you will find any of those listings published in ebay.it . Why is my shop empty in ebay.com? Moreover, I also public listings in eBay Germany website. All listings are visible from any of European ebay sites (Germany, Austria, UK,... also AU!), but in US ebay site they disappeared. This is a serious problem for my business since when US customers click on "show items in shop" or "visit store" from my account, they cannot find any item, apart those I directly published in ebay.com website.

Please help! I hope someone here can help me.

Thank you

Federico

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

When doing a default item location search on ebay.com, I can see the 590 items you have listed on ebay.com.

If I change the item location to "worldwide" I can see 27,679 items listed.

If I follow your store link from an item listing, the default view is of the 590 items. I have to scroll to the bottom and choose "See all" and then choose the "worldwide" item location on the left side of the page to see the other 27,000+ items.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Hi,

thank you very much for your feedback. It sounds to be a very bad bug (one of many on the site...), doesn't it? Loss of money for me and also for ebay, since no customers would ever click on "see all" and then choose "worldwide". Do you think will ever ebay assistance concretely solve this issue? Is there any way to let they know this issue?

Thanks again for help. 

Message 3 of 3
latest reply