Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Is there a way to block fake buyers who never pay & just want me to contact them off of eBay?

@links to members#linkstomembersI am a firm believer in all of Ebay's policy's as well as rules!!!! So I never contact someone outside of this forum. That being said, I am very sick of the minute I list something someone buys something then never pay...

Old account

I had an account long ago selling antiques but can't remember all the account information. It was under "A brother's Love" . Is there any way to get that account back open to start selling again. Thank you.

Listing

How to list multiple items multiple colors multiple quantities

Canceling a sale when buyer is a scam

How do I cancel a sale when eBay won't allow me to send invoice and when buyer is requesting to be contacted through cell phone. A trick used by many scam artists getting access to your cell for retrieving personal information. Ebay will charge me if...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Making an offer to a watcher

I have seen notifications on this and cannot find any now that I want to do it. I want to make offers to people who are watching some of my items. How do I go about doing that?

Return to Sender

I recently sent an item back and was refunded for said item but it then showed back up at my house Return to Sender. I tried to contact the seller since I knew have the item AND my money but they have blocked me. What should I do now? I don't feel ri...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

I'm unable to cancel and order and refund my customer

Hello, I'm having an issue canceling an order and refunding my customer. I've provided a screenshot below which shows the message that comes up when I try to issue a refund. There were/are plenty of funds in my bank account to cover the refund, so I'...

Screenshot_20221112-171651_eBay.jpg
Most Marked as Helpful Authors