cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trouble In Paradise?

I am about to throw a wad of money at a pricey item from an Overseas Seller...

BUT... As I looked at 'Seller`s Other Items'....When I hit the tab, the following page showed..

NO ITEMS --Not even the one I had been looking at in Listings....NONE AT ALL!

The listing is there after a 'Search'... as are other items from the same seller--in the listings...

But there is nothing when I go to his feedback profile and click to view 'Sellers other items'.

So...Strange Ebay  system glitch...or sign of possible fraud?

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Trouble In Paradise?

@hero-for-hire   It's hard to say.  The sellers listing may have been pulled by eBay but you just have a lingering copy of the link to it in your cart.   

When in doubt my advice is to always pass on high priced sales that have red flags.  There are lots of honest sellers, you just need find another one.   If the price was too good to be true that's another major red flag.

Comics-scifi_collectibles Is a Volunteer Community Mentor.
I have been a seller since 2003

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Well, the listing in question has been there for close to a week, and it is a (truly) rare item that pops up once in  a very great while, and which I have already lost out on once.....months ago.

The price, rather than being a case of  'too good to be true', is actually EXORBITANT, well in keeping with the rarity of the item.

This has me in a position where I do not feel inclined to simply 'pass' and await another opportunity...which may--or may NOT--be forthcoming....

Unless there were some genuine clue of hint of fraud, of course...

Which --aside from this 'Seller`s Other Items' conundrum--there really is nothing more suspect about the item.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

@hero-for-hire.  You are covered by the eBay Money Back Guarantee if any thing goes wrong with the purchase. 

You have 30 days from the date of delivery to file a not as described refund request.  

And 30 days from the last estimated delivery date to file a not received refund request.  

Comics-scifi_collectibles Is a Volunteer Community Mentor.
I have been a seller since 2003

Message 4 of 4
latest reply