cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Seller: "Update Account Details": Drivers License photo... Banner Won't Go Away

This past Sunday, I received an eBay  message, as well as the Banner Alert (and numerous other alerts throughout my seller hub) that I had to provide images of my drivers license by August 30.  That same day, I took color (jpeg) scans of front and back, and sent them to ebay via the links they provided. I continued to get eBay messages for the rest of the day, as well as the big black banner across the top of my Seller Hub (etc).

I called eBay Sunday night because I thought this must mean I didn't send it correctly or something. I was told that she could see the front & back of the license image, in the proper file format and in color, but that it takes 3-4 days for it to process, so I should wait and the banner should go away. I received my weekly Payout on the day after, so I guess they aren't holding my payouts.

But, here we are 5 days later: I no longer get eBay messages (for now, at least) but the banner hasn't stopped appearing and the same alert is showing as a big red banner on my Order Summary page, and in other locations as well.

I'm assuming this is a glitch... one I would hope eBay is trying to fix! But how are we supposed to know if we have successfully completed all required "updating" if the banner just never goes away? Is there anyone here who knows what's going on with this?? Thanks.

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0