cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Price Guide Beta

How do I find it? I see no pop-up when I do a card search.

If you are not supposed to stick Q-Tips in your ears, then what in the hell are they for? Ole' Don swears by 'em!
Message 1 of 7
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

New Price Guide Beta

@fyoung17 wrote:

Hi Tyler--

I just randomly looked for "1955 Topps Yogi Berra" using my desktop computer. I could find no "pop-up" or anywhere else to indicate a New Price Guide.

@fyoung17  Thanks for your interest in the Price Guide.

The feature is currently only available on the App.

You may use your original search "1955 Topps Yogi Berra" and you will see entry placement at the top of the search page.

Please note you can edit your query to add more keywords or apply filters within the Price Guide experience as well.

Thank you.

Julia,
Collectibles Team

View Best Answer in original post

Message 7 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

New Price Guide Beta

@fyoung17   Sorry but we are in the dark on this too.  The only thing I know about it is the announcement that was made yesterday:

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Announcements/Buy-sell-and-manage-your-trading-cards-with-two-new-feat...

You can try connecting with other card sellers and see if they have figured it out yet: 

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Sports-Mem-Cards-Fan-Shop/ct-p/sportsmemcardsfanshop

Comics-scifi_collectibles Is a Volunteer Community Mentor.
I have been a seller since 2003

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

New Price Guide Beta

Thanks1  Instructions said Search for a card & a pop-up for the Guide would appear--I could find no such pop-up!

If you are not supposed to stick Q-Tips in your ears, then what in the hell are they for? Ole' Don swears by 'em!
Message 3 of 7
latest reply

New Price Guide Beta

@fyoung17   

Let me try tagging eBay staff to see if they can point us in the right direction.  It's possible this feature is not rolled out to everyone yet.   

Tyler will not be back in the office until Monday.   tyler@ebay 

We starting to get a lot of questions about this feature.  If it is rolled out to everyone then a video or further instructions are needed.  

Comics-scifi_collectibles Is a Volunteer Community Mentor.
I have been a seller since 2003

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

New Price Guide Beta

Thanks for the tag @comics-scifi-collectibles - this is such a great new feature, but I'm not super clear on exactly how it works quite yet. 

@fyoung17 - can you let me know which card you were trying to look up, and how (mobile app, desktop, etc)?

Right now I'm only seeing the Price Guide show up when I do searches for cards from the app. 

Thanks! 

Tyler,
eBay
Message 5 of 7
latest reply

New Price Guide Beta

Hi Tyler--

I just randomly looked for "1955 Topps Yogi Berra" using my desktop computer. I could find no "pop-up" or anywhere else to indicate a New Price Guide.

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

New Price Guide Beta

@fyoung17 wrote:

Hi Tyler--

@fyoung17  Thanks for your interest in the Price Guide.

The feature is currently only available on the App.

You may use your original search "1955 Topps Yogi Berra" and you will see entry placement at the top of the search page.

Please note you can edit your query to add more keywords or apply filters within the Price Guide experience as well.

Thank you.

Julia,
Collectibles Team
Message 7 of 7
latest reply