cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Negative feedback

A customer said an item was smaller than described in listing. (Obviously wrote a bad review). I asked if there were some way to resolve this issue and they said that If I refunded their money, they would remove their said feedback, I held up my end and they didn’t. Am I SOOL here? 

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Negative feedback

@alloverthebored 

Did you send the buyer a feedback revision request?  They can’t change the feedback without one.

Go to your feedback page and click request revision on the line for that feedback.

wooden_flower Volunteer Community Mentor.
eBay member since 2001.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

I did and they still didn’t revise it, I know there’s a limited window for them to do so once I’ve sent it to them. 

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

@alloverthebored 

You could ask customer service to review the message she sent - to see if it would qualify as extortion.

To speak to customer service, use the link on the left side of this page “have us call you” - https://www.ebay.com/help/contact_us?id=4002&st=10

If you don't see 'have us call you' right under the chat link, click chat.  Then at the bottom of the chat topics, click more, then click contact an agent

If it doesn't get removed, you should post a polite and factual response to the feedback.

wooden_flower Volunteer Community Mentor.
eBay member since 2001.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply