cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

International shipping to Russia

In the past week I accidentally noticed that under international shipping, "Offer another service, Additional ship to locations," the box for Russian Federation was checked on a listing. After checking my other listings I found that over half of them, about 40, also had the box checked. I certainly had never checked the box for Russia. I find this very strange in light of the current situation & Russia being cut off from most commerce with other countries. Just curious, anyone else notice this showing up on their listings?

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

If you check your ship to list before you post a  listing, you can add or remove any country you want.

The responders that answer questions here want to help you understand how resolve probelms you have with selling/buying/shipping on eBay, not  to discuss  why someone would want a particular country on their Additional Ship To Locations.

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

@rockcreeklane 

There have been similar reports recently

@wooden_flower- didn't you tag eBay about this on another post?

U.S. Community Volunteer

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

@ferncliff-39 

Yes, and I traded phone messages with a member of the eBay shipping team yesterday. So they are aware of the problem.  There is also a thread on the tech issues board with more members experiencing this problem.

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Share-eBay-Technical-Issues/Has-E-Bay-Been-Hacked-By-Russians-Internat...

I think the solution right now is to use bulk edit to set your listings back to the way you want them.

wooden_flower Volunteer Community Mentor.
eBay member since 2001.

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Thank you @wooden_flower

Messy right now, huh?

U.S. Community Volunteer

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Yes, it seems something slipped when they were excluding Russian Federation from GSP and eBay international shipping.  The person that I traded messages with didn't indicate and solution - she was looking for more examples than the one I had tagged.

I don't think it is really an issue as far as shipping to RF, since you can't ship there anyway, but I don't know what it did to the rest of the GSP settings 😞

wooden_flower Volunteer Community Mentor.
eBay member since 2001.

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

No

Message 7 of 7
latest reply