cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

International Shipping

I have noticed lately when I revise a listing that my international shipping preference has been modified and says I will ship to the United States and the following : with Russian Federation checked. This is not something I put in these listings. Is this a new eBay policy, have I been hacked, or has eBay been hacked. Has not created an issue but it is disturbing. Is it just me or is this happening to other people?

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Re: International Shipping

I don't know what is causing the confusion.  If you look at the shipping tab of your items, Russian Federation and Ukraine are specifically excluded.  See the announcement below.

wooden_flower Volunteer Community Mentor.
eBay member since 2001.

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

Here's the screen shot I sent in the message - you can see Russian Federation under "Excludes:"

Screen Shot 2022-03-11 at 9.38.01 AM.png

eBay member since 2001.

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

velvet@ebay 

Can you or someone familiar with the shipping screens address these concerns?  OP said he had to edit his listings to set everything back to calculated - that the system changed it all to flat rate in addition to checking the box that he would ship to Russia.

Others have posted similar concerns, that the listing form now says they ship to Russia, even though the live listings say Russia is excluded.

If you are able to see my messages, the OP sent more info there.  I can copy it here if that would help.

Thanks!

eBay member since 2001.

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

@wooden_flower wrote:

velvet@ebay 

Can you or someone familiar with the shipping screens address these concerns?  OP said he had to edit his listings to set everything back to calculated - that the system changed it all to flat rate in addition to checking the box that he would ship to Russia.

Others have posted similar concerns, that the listing form now says they ship to Russia, even though the live listings say Russia is excluded.

If you are able to see my messages, the OP sent more info there.  I can copy it here if that would help.

Thanks!

I'm wondering if we're going in and making some adjustments to block shipping to Russia. It's odd the listing flow would say the opposite though. Let me reach out and see what I can find @wooden_flower

Velvet,
eBay
Message 5 of 8
latest reply

velvet@ebay  Thanks!

eBay member since 2001.

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

@wooden_flower wrote:

velvet@ebay  Thanks!

You're welcome @wooden_flower! It sounds like the shipping team will need screen shots, so if you come across anything similar to this, please try to have them get those before making edits.  Be sure to tag one of us too so we can get those examples over to the shipping team. Thank you!

Velvet,
eBay
Message 7 of 8
latest reply

@niede_davi 

If you see the same issue again, can you try to grab some screen shots? Thanks!

eBay member since 2001.

Message 8 of 8
latest reply